Rumor: Sam is set to become Britney’s manager and conservator

burns

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can totally see them pulling another Jason Trainwreck on her.

I seriously don't have anything against Sam but who would NOT want to be in possession of millions and millions of dollars while being married to one of the most famous celebrities in the world? :decisions:

That's the jackpot for any straight guy. 

1 minute ago, Kuzco said:

I can totally see them pulling another Jason Trainwreck on her.

I seriously don't have anything against Sam but who would NOT want to be in possession of millions and millions of dollars while being married to one of the most famous celebrities in the world? :decisions:

That's the jackpot for any straight guy. 

Chill, let's not put married and Sam and Brit in the same sentence. 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Chill, let's not put married and Sam and Brit in the same sentence. 

I kinda feel it's inevitable at this point. they've been together for 4 years, they're apparently "in love", she wants more children and let's face it she is not getting any younger. 

more importantly, he is "approved" by her team. 

20 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

I really hope this isn’t the case. :mj:

Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but wasn’t there a blind item/prediction claiming B was going to use Sam to get out of the conservatorship?

Now that u said I remember reading something like that

Oh I see... Cool, cool. Conserve her under someone else, someone fans are familiar with (and has no criminal record), then change the wording around. Bam! The freebritney problem is solved. 

Lou is an evil f**king genius. If something like this happens and we don’t get a tell all from Britney explaining her truth, I’m moving on. I know I won’t be missed, but they’re not getting a cent out of me. Not Lou, not Jamie, Larry, or Sam. 

6 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

Oh I see... Cool, cool. Conserve her under someone else, someone fans are familiar with (and has no criminal record), then change the wording around. Bam! The freebritney problem is solved. 

Lou is an evil f**king genius. If something like this happens and we don’t get a tell all from Britney explaining her truth, I’m moving on. I know I won’t be missed, but they’re not getting a cent out of me. Not Lou, not Jamie, Larry, or Sam. 

Larry is no longer her manager since last year, he was fired. 

12 minutes ago, burns said:

Larry is no longer her manager since last year, he was fired. 

They can all suck it.

Anyone who is/was compliant with the cship, scamming Britney, and lying to her most devoted fans has 0 respect from me. 
It’s probably just a rumor... Sam is a 25 year old fitness model, it is insane. 

Archived