What is your job?

WeatherBOI

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JeNny_C said:

I own a sign and vehicle wrap business with my husband. I design, put signs together, sell stuff to people, etc.  It's really kind of stressful and getting on here is kind of my way to unwind:)

Ohhh I know what you mean, I own business with my husband too. It is stressful, but satisfying at the same time. I design, make and sell personalized wedding decorations. Some bridezillas can be a pain in the *** :frenchy:

43 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Are you in the UK? Senior year in the states is 17-18

India to be precise, but yes we follow the UK system :britoverit: I'll turn 17 in August 17 :makeitrain:

39 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

YOU'RE 16?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! CHIIIIIIIILEE :gloria: omg you're a boby :bpout:

I'm older than Toxic but younger than In The Zone :cutebrit: 

My earliest memory is bopping out to Overprotected Darkchild Remix in my mother's womb :bey:

2 hours ago, Johnsons said:

Currently working as a speech therapist in Germany.

Love it how we’re all coming from all different kinds of professional backgrounds 

Ahhhhh my undergrad is in Speech. Loved it and really wanna get my masters in it. I did my clinics and it was the most amazing thing ever, to see how the kids go from nkt being able to form a thought to full blown having a conversation with you. 

Isoemtimes regret getting my degree in teaching but I can retire in like 10 yrs at age 43 and then maybe pursue my speech degree and open my own clinic. 

• Content Curators
18 hours ago, rodrigobjs said:

I’m a chemist and I work at a wastewater treatment station.. also I do research in colloid chemistry smile.gif

Omg 

doing chemistry as a profession 

I think my brain would explode :letitburn:

Im taking AP chem this year and literally HATE IT

props to u tho, ur probably so smart  :sendinglove:

Archived