What is your job?

WeatherBOI

7 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm older than Toxic but younger than In The Zone 

My earliest memory is bopping out to Overprotected Darkchild Remix in my mother's womb 

So you were born in 2003??? :omg: 

So your birthday's in December? LIKE MEEE :bcutelaugh: omg you as boby bopping to my number one stan song! ❤❤❤

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Ahhhhh my undergrad is in Speech. Loved it and really wanna get my masters in it. I did my clinics and it was the most amazing thing ever, to see how the kids go from nkt being able to form a thought to full blown having a conversation with you. 

Isoemtimes regret getting my degree in teaching but I can retire in like 10 yrs at age 43 and then maybe pursue my speech degree and open my own clinic. 

There are plenty of options. I’m also really fascinated by this topic. Trying to get into the Master’s program this upcoming fall.

what are you teaching?

I have worked:

• In construction (summer jobs labor work)
  • As a waiter
  • As a barman
  • As an usher in the Opera and ballet house
  • As receptionist in Porsche
  • In Telekom in the cyber and network security team
  • As an assistant to university professor
  • Currently I am QA Engineer (happy and proud)

I was also a radio and TV host, speaker for commercials, acted in 3 plays and one TV show (unfortunately lasted one season, no budget), i was a spokes person for one youth organisation, i was spokes person and event planner for my university. All this enabled me to be a bit in the entertainment industry, red carpet events, award shows, private parties, backstage VIP passes for concerts.
:)

Archived