What the... Watch the Whitney Houston hologram perform "Greatest Love of All"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I  hate **** like this. I don't know how it's viewed from the general populations point of view. If you're a fan of a dead person, would you really go see their hologram on tour? Maybe I just have a tree trunk up my *** or something :checkit: but the whole thing strikes me as being tacky. No way in hell I'd go to a Falco hologram tour or see Richard Carpenter perform with a hologram of Karen. As crude and morbid as it might sound, they might as well go and get their skeletons and prop them up in a chair on stage while the cds play in the background. 

It's just new lows. Might be able to swallow albums being released after a person's death. At least you know they were okay enough to record the songs and possibly put the songs on albums if they had lived. How many of these people would give the okay if they had known technology like this would exist in the future? "Yeah, I realize my death is an inconvenience. Yeah, I'm fine with being replaced by a hologram. Go for it!" 

8 hours ago, Harlow said:

I am so glad I watched this. A friend of mine asked me to come with him to the Paris show and... I really don't want to see this now... This is defo not Whitney. Even the way she moves...

Instead of doing this, they should give us the rare and bonus songs she did.

Bold part: And it's my guess is that she has vaults of unreleased stuff, right? That would be better than this. 

Archived