Britney Broke Her Foot Dancing

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ftr:itsbritbitch said:

Or, is this her team’s way of preemptively excusing why she isn’t attending her own pop-up museum?? In the past, this kind of information would’ve just been readily made available to her fans. Why all the secrecy? It’s so annoying. I miss Brit, and I hope she’s doing well. :’(

I was thinking this too... Or this will just be the official narrative for the general public.  They have already started changing their story about the initial Domination cancellation reason.  It's a psy-op type of scenario. 

Again you guys creating new theories about everything. Let me present mine

Lou Taylor gave Britney a **** so she would feel energetic and dance her *** off for the first time since 2004 with the idea that she breaks the same feet she broke in the Vegas show some years ago. So in that way, Lou can go to the bank and steal all the money while Britney is resting and of course her father can have access to a certain percentage of the stolen money and spended it in alchohol.

Sounds normal for these days of speculation huh?

Archived