Britney Broke Her Foot Dancing

nerdygeekgrl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

i assume thats from at least a month ago... the metatarsian bone takes at least 1 month to recover .. its a very common injury in dancers.. so this wont affect her dancing...

my only concern is the timing.. whw wooudl he post it today knowing thos paps pics surfaced days ago..

I broke my fifth metatasral bone on my right foot a year ago. And im sorry to say that my foot is never the same. I get tired quickly and the entire foot is weaker not only the broken area. However, exercise is helping me alot. It somehow hurts but gets stronger as you run and do focus excercises. 

So yeah . She needs a year to a year and a half, with lots of physiotherapy and excercise AFTER it completely heals . And even then her movement will be somewhat restricted . Not to mention i gained so much weight when i broke it. 

Sorry for the bummer guys , but that's my experience.  I hope she heals smoothly. She likes swimming and she's always active so that will help her . 

And by the way , i only wore the protective boot as the doctor said mine wasn't a "serious fracture" . However , it's better to be in a cast and ironically it's better to have a somewhat "complete fracture" than a minimal. Because with the minimal one , you'll always have issues as you get older. 

Don't know if thag makes sense. But i thought it might be relevant. 

Archived