Britney's "Womanizer" music video is receiving a MILLION views per day

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This sounds too good to be true. Must be bots... I mean what could possibly have people led to watching Womanizer this much? I LOVE the track and will give it a watch too cause of this article but in a world full of bots, I would be surprise if these numbers turn out to be legit

But why would anyone, Team Britney, RCA, YouTube or even Vevo itself revive a video from 2008 with no particular reason? It would have made much more sense if the bots were used on Toxic or BOMT. It actually makes no sense to intentionally revive a video like Womanizer :well:

Womanizer has previously been subjected to many ups and downs (it went up to 400k last year suddenly when they changed the thumbnail). 

13 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

But why would anyone, Team Britney, RCA, YouTube or even Vevo itself revive a video from 2008 with no particular reason? It would have made much more sense if the bots were used on Toxic or BOMT. It actually makes no sense to intentionally revive a video like Womanizer :well:

Womanizer has previously been subjected to many ups and downs (it went up to 400k last year suddenly when they changed the thumbnail). 

IDK perhaps a thirsty Britney fan with too much time and money created multiple bots lmao

37 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

IDK perhaps a thirsty Britney fan with too much time and money created multiple bots lmao

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This sounds too good to be true. Must be bots... I mean what could possibly have people led to watching Womanizer this much? I LOVE the track and will give it a watch too cause of this article but in a world full of bots, I would be surprise if these numbers turn out to be legit

Where was they when slumber party or even make me came out?

what about perfume(i think they deleted that video tbh :D)?

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Sis, Womanizer video > Break The Ice video :watrusayin: Plus Womanizer has left a far bigger cultural impact, you can't blame the song

I mean the songs not the music videos.

There are a few Britney songs I really don't like, and unfortunately, Womanizer is one of them. 

Break The Ice is one of my favorite Britney's songs and I hope someday this masterpiece will get the recognition it deserves.:crying1:

8 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I mean... It's THE COMEBACK SONG :comingthru:and most of GP (and her team unfortunately) think it was her last era, so it kind of makes sense to me to revive this video in particular. Probably testing the waters if they're here for a new comeback (if she ever comes back).

Archived