Britney's "Womanizer" music video is receiving a MILLION views per day

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

For me the real mystery is who is behind the unofficial Britney Spears YouTube channel 

It's worse now. Like, it's not even hiding the fact that it isn't Britney by uploading their own edits. It's been posting greatest hits videos for three consecutive days now. :ehidk:

48 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Yet some fans hold on to the idea that Make Me went to number one on iTunes and Glory was well received:cuteidk:

I mean according to Billboard any song that cracks the top 40 is a hit ;) so we can consider Make Me... a moderate hit even if it stayed in the top 20 for just 2 weeks 

8 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

I mean according to Billboard any song that cracks the top 40 is a hit ;) so we can consider Make Me... a moderate hit even if it stayed in the top 20 for just 2 weeks 

I know it's a hit. It's a hit in my heart. In all our hearts. :kiss:

I'm just saying, cause the post I quoted says that CIRCUS was the last era that the GP knows and I honestly agree. But some fans still think that Britney is still big with the GP because Make Me went to number one on iTunes. It sucks that i have to downplay Britney's recent successes by comparing it with her past successes but i only did that to measure impact because some fans need to be shaken out of their delusion. :cutebrit:

As much as I want to celebrate this, I cant help but feel that might have something to do with Bieber's yummy...

What do I mean?

Yummy suddenly gained an incomprehensible amount of streams during its opening week, and between radio deals, payola and many questionable posts from bieber, many people looked at it and said it was bots being used to boosts views and streams.

A 12 year old song gaining crazy streams during a hiatus? When the artist is refusing to work, her partners in business like Elizabeth Arden are pulling out, numerous court cases are happening and her team are trying to find ways of using her without her working such as the zone, or the broadway show...

...I think we need to examine this as someone trying to cheat the system by using her old work to make money.

47 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As much as I want to celebrate this, I cant help but feel that might have something to do with Bieber's yummy...

What do I mean?

Yummy suddenly gained an incomprehensible amount of streams during its opening week, and between radio deals, payola and many questionable posts from bieber, many people looked at it and said it was bots being used to boosts views and streams.

A 12 year old song gaining crazy streams during a hiatus? When the artist is refusing to work, her partners in business like Elizabeth Arden are pulling out, numerous court cases are happening and her team are trying to find ways of using her without her working such as the zone, or the broadway show...

...I think we need to examine this as someone trying to cheat the system by using her old work to make money.

But why would that person or that group of people choose just Womanizer? And in those huge numbers? 

Wouldn't they do that also with more Britney classics such as BOMT, Toxic, Oops, Gimme More, Slave, TTWE and increased them but not for a million views per each, more like idk 100-200k per each video? It would look more "natural" don't u think?

43 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

But why would that person or that group of people choose just Womanizer? And in those huge numbers? 

Wouldn't they do that also with more Britney classics such as BOMT, Toxic, Oops, Gimme More, Slave, TTWE and increased them but not for a million views per each, more like idk 100-200k per each video? It would look more "natural" don't u think?

It would look more natural to have several songs increase. 

Surely it seems odd for one song to have such a surge? Considering The Zone has no Womanizer room, so it can't be in relation to that.

Archived