Britney's "Womanizer" music video is receiving a MILLION views per day

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/20/2020 at 8:59 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As much as I want to celebrate this, I cant help but feel that might have something to do with Bieber's yummy...

What do I mean?

Yummy suddenly gained an incomprehensible amount of streams during its opening week, and between radio deals, payola and many questionable posts from bieber, many people looked at it and said it was bots being used to boosts views and streams.

A 12 year old song gaining crazy streams during a hiatus? When the artist is refusing to work, her partners in business like Elizabeth Arden are pulling out, numerous court cases are happening and her team are trying to find ways of using her without her working such as the zone, or the broadway show...

...I think we need to examine this as someone trying to cheat the system by using her old work to make money.

But why womanizer? I mean we all know if that IS the case anybody with a brain would go for either baby one more time or toxic. Those two are the closest to 500m views and are the most known amongst the public. 

17 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

WTFFFFFFFF :liar: MY COUNTRY! @vinay

okay Britney is literally unknown here, there's no reason for the sudden growth in views from here because only rarely do we find someone who even knows about Britney. People doesn't listen to much English music in general, we have Bollywood here so... :liar:

I don't get why this happened, because I can assure you nothing happened here for it to be trending :liar:

HOOWWW?!?!?

This sudden increase is getting more and more suspicious :snooptoya:

I may be spreading fake informations but aren't a lot of bots located in India? :snooptoya:

Archived