Britney's "Womanizer" music video is receiving a MILLION views per day

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Womanizer has just fell to #18 on the chart, but it's still holding onto 1.1M views in the last 24 hours and an average of 850k views a day :bedtime:

The consistency! Hope it crosses 400M. I'm comfortable with that number. Locals who will check her videos will be impressed with that number, i think. :cutebrit:

This is so funny and random omg :akii: must be so weird **** going on youtube's algorithms. It's weird cuz she is getting a lot of views but none of likes (compared to the others videos that gain >10000 likes):xfactorlook: anyways lets enjoy it while it lasts, when will y'all faves

4 hours ago, Oxic said:

This is so funny and random omg :akii: must be so weird **** going on youtube's algorithms. It's weird cuz she is getting a lot of views but none of likes (compared to the others videos that gain >10000 likes):xfactorlook: anyways lets enjoy it while it lasts, when will y'all faves

It's because they are new videos honey:whatitellu: Womanizer is the only "old" song there and ofc old videos receive less likes/dislikes, but again it receives 10x more likes per day than usual. 

Quite proportional I would say. 

Look at the Britney's youtube music chart profile, it seems that lots of views have came from India this week, just check the top 10 cities in which Britney has gotten the most views this week, like half of them are indian, and she wasn't that popular in Indian cities on other weeks or months, so yeah I think it has something to do with that

https://charts.youtube.com/artist/%2Fm%2F015f7?date_end=2020-02-17T00%3A00%3A00Z&hl=es

4 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

Look at the Britney's youtube music chart profile, it seems that lots of views have came from India this week, just check the top 10 cities in which Britney has gotten the most views this week, like half of them are indian, and she wasn't that popular in Indian cities on other weeks or months, so yeah I think it has something to do with that

https://charts.youtube.com/artist/%2Fm%2F015f7?date_end=2020-02-17T00%3A00%3A00Z&hl=es

I don't understand the chart tbh but wow India! Thank you for your service. You deserve all the indian-isms in Britney's music because you show her so much love. ❤❤❤

Just now, OriginalRoxxy said:

I don't understand the chart tbh but wow India! Thank you for your service. You deserve all the indian-isms in Britney's music because you show her so much love. ❤❤❤

It is a chart done officially by YouTube. It shows you which are the top 100 most popular songs, artists and MVs on the youtube platform of a country (or maybe even globally), during a particular time-frame, usually a week. You can also search for artists or cities in particular, and this case I have searched for Britney, and it shows you the top 100 cities in which she has gotten the most views and how many views she has gotten from them, the top 100 countries and the top 20 mvs. I have seen the last 28 days and well it was quite normal, but then I checked the last 7 days and it appears that most of the views in that time frame are from India

2 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

I have seen the last 28 days and well it was quite normal, but then I checked the last 7 days and it appears that most of the views in that time frame are from India

I don't get it. :wontcry: why when i opened it, India was only number 4 or 3. Am i dumb. :crying4:

As I stated on another topic: "As you know the womanizer mv was uploaded twice on her channel for some reason, and the second upload with 5.7M views has been erased or put on private today, exactly at the same time as the thumbnail changes. I thought that they were going to mix the views between the 2 videos but I think that won't happen since they erased it.

Well, that means that now the least viewed officially uploaded MV is Kill The Lights with 7.8M views."

And now, my conclusions that what has happened with Womanizer, maybe it was a trend on India and the Philippines for some weird reason, or maybe it was youtube mixing the views for both videos into the one with the most views (the one that has "official music video" on the title) without being to drastic and sketchy, idk if you understand what I mean but those are my conclusions.

10 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

As I stated on another topic: "As you know the womanizer mv was uploaded twice on her channel for some reason, and the second upload with 5.7M views has been erased or put on private today, exactly at the same time as the thumbnail changes. I thought that they were going to mix the views between the 2 videos but I think that won't happen since they erased it.

Well, that means that now the least viewed officially uploaded MV is Kill The Lights with 7.8M views."

And now, my conclusions that what has happened with Womanizer, maybe it was a trend on India and the Philippines for some weird reason, or maybe it was youtube mixing the views for both videos into the one with the most views (the one that has "official music video" on the title) without being to drastic and sketchy, idk if you understand what I mean but those are my conclusions.

Interesting:heresthetea: hmm

4 hours ago, Theo04t said:

WTFFFFFFFF :liar: MY COUNTRY! @vinay

okay Britney is literally unknown here, there's no reason for the sudden growth in views from here because only rarely do we find someone who even knows about Britney. People doesn't listen to much English music in general, we have Bollywood here so... :liar:

I don't get why this happened, because I can assure you nothing happened here for it to be trending :liar:

HOOWWW?!?!?

Archived