Britney's "Womanizer" music video is receiving a MILLION views per day

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Wait. I don't get it. Yesterday is the biggest with 1.1M but why does it say 1.4M in the picture?

And what is a dance monkey? :britlol:

It gained 1.1M from 12:00 AM on Feb 16th to 11:59 PM on Feb 16th :lollipop:

It has till now gained 1.4 M from the last 24 hours, which means reverse 24 hours from the current time, which overlaps between today and yesterday :lollipop:

DANCE MONKEY is the current most watched in the last 24 hours video, very popular among the new kids, also the most streamed in 24 hours on Spotify :lollipop:

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

It gained 1.1M from 12:00 AM on Feb 16th to 11:59 PM on Feb 16th :lollipop:

It has till now gained 1.4 M from the last 24 hours, which means reverse 24 hours from the current time, which overlaps between today and yesterday :lollipop:

WHAAAAAAAT???? :o

I still don't get it. :wontcry: 

10 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

WHAAAAAAAT???? :o

I still don't get it. :wontcry: 

Okay it's hard to explain since English is not my first language but I'll try again-

1.1 M is the total views Womanizer earned from 12:00am (midnight) to 11:59pm on 16th February :cutebrit:

1.4 M views is the total views Womanizer earned from the past 24 hours (not the past day). For example, where I live, in India, the time is currently 8:26am. This implies that Womanizer gained 1.4M views from yesterday 8:26am to today 8:26am. :cutebrit:

Okay it's hard to explain since English is not my first language but I'll try again-

1.1 M is the total views Womanizer earned from 12:00am (midnight) to 11:59pm on 16th February :cutebrit:

1.4 M views is the total views Womanizer earned from the past 24 hours (not the past day). For example, where I live, in India, the time is currently 8:26am. This implies that Womanizer gained 1.4M views from yesterday 8:26am to today 8:26am. :cutebrit:

Oh sorry! Btw, i love indians. :hugs:

I get it now. So you mean, we've already surpassed the 1.1M views recorded on Feb 16? So... we're really gaining more views as the day goes by?

1 minute ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Oh sorry! Btw, i love indians. :hugs:

I get it now. So you mean, we've already surpassed the 1.1M views recorded on Feb 16? So... we're really gaining more views as the day goes by?

We’ve gained 1.4 M from yesterday included. However we don’t know the exact views the video has gained from 12:00am today morning. 

As in the example above, we’ve gained 1.4M from 8:26am yesterday to 8:26am today (current time). But for the total views on February 17, it only takes into account 12:00am today morning to 8:26am (current time). 

Lol time is a messed up concept :tongueney:

We’ve gained 1.4 M from yesterday included. However we don’t know the exact views the video has gained from 12:00am today morning. 

As in the example above, we’ve gained 1.4M from 8:26am yesterday to 8:26am today (current time). But for the total views on February 17, it only takes into account 12:00am today morning to 8:26am (current time). 

Lol time is a messed up concept :tongueney:

OHHHHHHHHHHH so the 1.4M includes yesterday's 1.1M? So, for 8 hours, 12AM to 8:26AM, we've garnered 300k views?

6 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

OHHHHHHHHHHH so the 1.4M includes yesterday's 1.1M? So, for 8 hours, 12AM to 8:26AM, we've garnered 300k views?

Not the whole 1.1M from yesterday since that 1.1M also includes 12:00am-8:26am of Feb 16 as well. But yes, everything after 8:26am from yesterday is also included in the current 1.4M (8:26am On Feb 16 to 8:26 on Feb 17) :clap1: So we’ve gained more than 300k in just 8 hours, which is HUGE :unreal: videos like BOMT only gain 190k in 24 hours while Womanizer just had 300k+ in 8 hours!

Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Not the whole 1.1M from yesterday since that 1.1M also includes 12:00am-8:26am of Feb 16 as well. But yes, everything after 8:26am from yesterday is also included in the current 1.4M :clap1: So we’ve gained more than 300k in just 8 hours, which is HUGE :unreal: videos like BOMT only gain 190k in 24 hours while Womanizer just had 300k+ in 8 hours!

Oh so if you take into consideration the 1M views its been getting daily, 300k in 8hrs is quite consistent. We still have 16hrs left! I'll just finish this playlist i'm listening to and then i'm turning on my tv to stream Womanizer.

We better work, *******! :kisses:

4 minutes ago, vinay said:

Wow this is so amazing I don't think her new singles will even reach most watched videos too 10, make me and slumber party didn't reach this high position, go Britney!!!!

Kinda agree but Slumber Party mv Gaines 5M+ in the first 24 hours and Make Me audio and video both had 3M+ in the first 24 hours but it all went downhill from there whereas Womanizer is serving consistency! :comingthru: Work ***** had 6M on its first day tho :rihannayas:

Archived