Justin Bieber says he and his wife have *** all day

Jordan Miller

• Leader

I-

Bieber did a Q&A / performance at Indigo at The O2 in London on Tuesday and had this to say :receipts2:

"So when I'm with my wife, we like to ... You guys can guess what we do all day. It gets pretty crazy. That's all we do. We like to watch movies, we like to Netflix and chill - but we definitely do more of the chilling." ... "Being married is so awesome. I'm telling you, but don't get it twisted, marriage is not easy."

"It's something you got to work for. If marriage was easy, everyone would do it really fast. Everyone would just do it. So you guys want to have children, and want to get married, just know that it takes work every day."

"You've got to choose to be patient with that person, love that person, be kind to that person and that takes work. It's powerful. It's really, really incredible."

Does this turn you on ladies :jlostare:

justin-wife-***.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ewww.....
And are you guys watching his docu-series "Seasons" on YouTube? There's an episode basically about Hailey, but I swear she's shown almost as a prop to him: Justin being the victim who went through sooo much and needs to change and find a new purpose in life and all that, and her simply being there for him... She's 23 years old. Honestly, I don't know how much longer a young person could tolerate such a role, it must be exhausting, and she's at an age where she needs love and support too, it's not like both are super mature and capable of anything... Clearly. She's shown with him all the time, at the doctor's, in the studio, at night when he has insomnia and makes music in bed with her omg dude get it together and let her breathe. And definitely do not share such intimate moments. He's used to flexing his ego muscles all the time, I guess that won't change after all...
Now I can see how he was emotionally abusive with Selena. He honestly seems like this needy little boy who plays with fire (*****, ***, overexposure, overwork) and then cannot handle it and needs a shoulder to cry on. And I'm sorry but wasn't Mac Miller kinda the same? Ariana could not handle that. Selena could not handle that. Hailey is either made of steel, or will explode any second.

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

And I'm sorry but wasn't Mac Miller kinda the same? Ariana could not handle that. Selena could not handle that. Hailey is either made of steel, or will explode any second.

People have different reactions to certain situations. Some people thrive when in the company of rowdy ruff boys, and Hailey is one of them. :cutebrit:

Archived