Greenday Frontman Billie Joe Armstrong praises Billie Eilish, shades Ariana Grande

Jordan Miller

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
On 2/8/2020 at 8:17 PM, HardToForgetYa said:

You can express yourself without being a ***** towards other artists :nynod: and since he's been a part of this industry for a very long time, he should know that :rupaulslap: Try to make good music again babe, maybe that could be helpful :ohi:

Yea agreed. Ariana is one of the best pop stars in the game. He's tripping. Though I like their new song :jj:

It's one of those things - some singers basically pick songs out of catalogues looking for hits and are honestly really out of touch with the music they create. You can tell their heart isnt in it, even if it Sounds great. And they say they co-write, but it could be like 3 words. 

Others create, collaborate all of it. Which. Isnt the be all end all- a lot of the times its crap even if its 100% made by you. 

I personally dont like/listen to her because i feel she isnt connected to her music. Shes an incredible vocalist- but no one cares about that these days- it's how thin you are and how catchy or relevant the song, shes a beautiful human I'm sure, but she is not a songwriter. 

To voice it like that, picking on someone - hes jealous she puts in less work and is more successful. 

4 hours ago, Tom01 said:

It's one of those things - some singers basically pick songs out of catalogues looking for hits and are honestly really out of touch with the music they create. You can tell their heart isnt in it, even if it Sounds great. And they say they co-write, but it could be like 3 words. 

Others create, collaborate all of it. Which. Isnt the be all end all- a lot of the times its crap even if its 100% made by you. 

I personally dont like/listen to her because i feel she isnt connected to her music. Shes an incredible vocalist- but no one cares about that these days- it's how thin you are and how catchy or relevant the song, shes a beautiful human I'm sure, but she is not a songwriter. 

To voice it like that, picking on someone - hes jealous she puts in less work and is more successful. 

And what he said. :cutebrit:

3 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

They didn't drag another. That's just the deceptive headline.

Read the last sentence again *******!! "Unlike Ariana, Billie is the real deal."  How is that not a drag to Ari? Old men need to stfu about female artists! I'm so sick of this ****! They both like each other and they are both different in their styles. 

I love how mad the crazy Twitter stans get over this type stuff :haha:. I'll always be a huge fan of Britney, but I'll never be delusional enough to pretend solid criticism of her isn't true, simply because it doesn't show her in a positive light. I'm NOT saying that what he said was right, all I'm saying is these stans wouldn't admit any flaw she has. This goes to all stans, not just Ari's.

Archived