Just FYI Rihanna is still in the recording studio

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

Rihanna = TRASH

I'm not even her fan but this comment is so out of place tbh. You can dislike her all you want but her music is very good and she's extremely talented :tina: Keep it real honey

• Like 1

can't believe that it's been 4 years since Rihanna & Britney last album

Britney's break is even longer since in 2016 we got 2 singles & Rihanna had like 12 in 2016 & 2017 :selenerz:

btw Rihanna isn't that much of an album artist, maybe this time she's trying something else, since her singles (except 'Work') flopped on the charts while the album did great? 

I'd be here for a real collaboration with Britney though :jl: with, like, a MV :selenerz:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
32 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Wait, "ANTI" came out just 4 years ago? I know that's technically a lot for an album cycle (especially for Rihanna), but for some reason it feels like it has been MUUUCH longer than just 4 years. :straddle:

IKR I feel like everyone’s been giving her s**t for like so long for a new album for the past two years but it’s really only been 4 years since her last one 

like nows not even a good time to release stuff :jl:

Watch knee release b10 the day after Rihanna’s new album :jeanluc:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block