Just FYI Rihanna is still in the recording studio

12 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I genuinely wonder how her new music is going to do. She’s been gone for a long time for today’s standards and of course you have the Navy ready to jump off a bridge for new music, but is anyone else really checking for her anymore??

it is getting really boring now tbh. like Brat2017 has said, I seem to remember as well her saying at the end of last year her album was finished and now shes saying shes still recording it. so she obviously lied. and she said at end of 2018 it was going to be released in 2019 but here we are February 2020 and í feel like we're not even near a release tbh.  She obviously is more interested in her fashion now and couldnt give a toss about her music career.

what I really don't like is her attitude right now and saying shes sick of fans asking  her. I found that so rude and arrogant

• Love 1
11 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

it is getting really boring now tbh. like Brat2017 has said, I seem to remember as well her saying at the end of last year her album was finished and now shes saying shes still recording it. so she obviously lied. and she said at end of 2018 it was going to be released in 2019 but here we are February 2020 and í feel like we're not even near a release tbh.  She obviously is more interested in her fashion now and couldnt give a toss about her music career.

what I really don't like is her attitude right now and saying shes sick of fans asking  her. I found that so rude and arrogant

She’s always been rude and arrogant towards fans. She’s the ultimate troll. I agree that she is way more focused on Fenty you can see it in the difference she talks about it vs her music. That’s completely fine Btw... focuses change. but She shouldn’t get pissy when people wanna hear music from a pop star vs buying a bra or foundation. 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block