Just FYI Rihanna is still in the recording studio

Just now, Leolileinstein said:

At least Janet, Madonna and Britney have some talent and made good music. Rihanna is talentless and makes trash music, she is like JLO, Selena Gomez etc.

Did you watch the video I sent u, is you like okay? :clownery: 

To say, Riri is talentless in 2020 is outdated and F.O.O.L.I.S.H, She is far from talentless lol and she doesn’t make trash music. I suggest you to hear ANTI, Rated R, Loud, and Good girl gone bad. Bye sis :mcwave:

Not to mention, Madonna isn’t the best singer but is still making money moves and is talented as hell :tired: 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

But if talent isnt for you, thats you. Talent is for me and i stay away from Talentless pop stars, thats me

Gurl did u WATCH the video, can you do those vocals and then call her talentless? 
Stop being ignorant, not everyone is a MC or Beyoncé,

The fact that she has sold nearly 300 million records WW, is because of her self-made and charismatic persona, not to mention that Charisma is talent. 

Bc she works with the right team and the right team shaped her career (actually Jay Z is the reason Rihanna even has a career)

Lol, so is Taylor talentless for working with one of the best and smartest PR teams in the music industry? What if I told you her right team was the same team that was going to throw her out of the label, huh?

Rihanna is a self-made women, she just didn’t get it easy like....some people I wouldn’t like to mention....

She came from a poor family and only succeeded because of her perseverance and charisma. She isn’t talentless because she CAN sing, she is isn’t a very great dancer but she can deliver a performance, she opened a business that has given a diverse skin ranges and transformed her into a coming-billionaire and jumped from a net worth of 200 million dollars too 600 million dollars within 2 years. And she all did this, by HERSELF. so put some respect into the woman’s name

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Leolileinstein said:

And this is supposed to be an impressive vocalist?? SO SAD

Here are real vocalists i stan for:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_47Otkq3fg

Rihanna can't sing and thats a fact. 

MARIAH AND BEYONCÈ ARE THE BEST VOCAL LEGENDS EVER

Are you delusional? Are you delusional? 
I DIDNT SAY A WORD AGAINST THEM

I know MC, Beyoncé are tons of kilometers away from Rihanna when it comes to vocals what does this have to do with anything? Rihanna is a good singer, too say she can’t sing is stupid, and ignorant when she CAN sing. Just because she doesn’t sing as good as MC or Beyoncé, doesn’t mean she can’t sing, stop crapping bull**** out of yr mouth omg.

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Rihanna is a self-made women, she just didn’t get it easy like....some people I wouldn’t like to mention..

What can she bring or what has she brought to the table that talented artists cannot? For what should we applaud her for? Paving the way for talentless non singing pop stars, making an industry where the standards are VERY LOW and talent aint appreciated  anymore? Congrarulations, i guess!! RIHANNA IS THE BOSS!!!

tumblr_inline_nmlk28qgkP1ss58ou_500.gif

What can she bring or what has she brought to the table that talented artists cannot? For what should we applaud her for? Paving the way for talentless non singing pop stars, making an industry where the standards are VERY LOW and talent aint appreciated  anymore? Congrarulations, i guess!! RIHANNA IS THE BOSS!!!

tumblr_inline_nmlk28qgkP1ss58ou_500.gif

God you’re annoying me. The standards for pop aren’t low lol, before Rihanna a Metacritic rating of pop would be in the 60s, now we are having pop albums in the 80-90s p% rates. The standards for pop now are very high and if you think she isn’t self-made, you don’t have any proof to show that. Bye

Rihanna said her album is delayed indefinitely and focusing on her cosmetics lines and other brands. Until Rihanna says I’m dropping an album or heres my lead single i dont care lol.

As a fan I feel disappointed and let down with her constant teases and interviews regarding R9 BUT i also respect her decision. If her passion isn’t there then let musicians who ARE passionate about music *Taylor Swift, Gaga* take center stage.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block