Just FYI Rihanna is still in the recording studio

9 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

At least Janet, Madonna and Britney have some talent and made good music. Rihanna is talentless and makes trash music, she is like JLO, Selena Gomez etc.

Hey Rihanna is more talented than jlo and Selena Gomez. 

But honestly, the money isn't coming in the industry..

@Jordan Miller

@Blackout2006

I remember she signed that deal with Spotify a few years ago. 

So I know Jay Z is also mad at her for leaving tidal 

But he won't admit. He messed up the Anti roll out. That's why I feel she's taking her time. She's trying to leave Jay Z, after all she did admit. While there's no made up Fued, her and Beyoncé aren't friends as everyone thinks they are. 

She was always rumored to be sleeping with her boss since she was 17! 

Even jay told the guy who did that rumor to end it, cos she was a minor..

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

The standards are now sadly very low bc Talentless pop stars like Rihanna, Selena Gomez, JLO, Katy, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Kesha etc. lowered it. Yet talented pop stars like Tinashe, Ciara, Normani etc. arent appreciated.

Kesha is talented for starters, Dr. Luke didnt allow her to Express her potential. Rihanna is again very talented and she can sing. Taylor swift is a fantastic writer and was able to make a album with a 94% metacritic rating by herself and some few other people. Nicki Minaj whether you like her or not, IS the queen of rap ( @Style. ), Jlo is a fantastic and great dancer, Katy perry can sing and is also a really good writer. These talented stars you mentioned could've been big, but are now in the wrong labels, so it is their fault technically they arent much bigger. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Kesha is talented for starters, Dr. Luke didnt allow her to Express her potential. Rihanna is again very talented and she can sing. Taylor swift is a fantastic writer and was able to make a album with a 94% metacritic rating by herself and some few other people. Nicki Minaj whether you like her or not, IS the queen of rap ( @Style. ), Jlo is a fantastic and great dancer, Katy perry can sing and is also a really good writer. These talented stars you mentioned could've been big, but are now in the wrong labels, so it is their fault technically they arent much bigger. 

I agree. Plus the women you’ve mentioned are the standards for the future generations so what tf is that bich inhaling? Putting BoringMani over Kesha and Taylor is blasphemy. Let ha living in denial. 

Nicki Minaj lowered the standard? Get the f outta here. Nicki made the genre popular and mainstream. She’s not only the Rap Queen, but she also conquered pop too. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I agree. Plus the women you’ve mentioned are the standards for the future generations so what tf is that bich inhaling? Putting BoringMani over Kesha and Taylor is blasphemy. Let ha living in denial. 

Nicki Minaj lowered the standard? Get the f outta here. Nicki made the genre popular and mainstream. She’s not only the Rap Queen, but she also conquered pop too. 

Preach! Normani is a :praisega: dancer, with great vocals, but she doesn't have a unique or differentiating pop persona like Gaga, or Britney. She is literally signed to one of the worst labels AKA RCA, and we know how bad they are. Her debut album hasnt even released yet? High road and rainbow were fantastic and showcased Keshas talent.

This user is crazy if he thinks Nicki lowered the rap standards. I think he is talking about the male rappers :cackling:

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Normani is a :praisega: dancer, with great vocals, but she doesn't have a unique or differentiating pop persona like Gaga, or Britney. She is literally signed to one of the worst labels AKA RCA

Yes NORMANI IS THE FULL PACKAGE AND SHE DESERVES A WHOLE NEW LABEL AND TEAM!!! SHE SHOULD BE BIG FOR SURE!

RCA SHOULD BE CANCELLED AND BANNED FOR LIFE!!! :letitburn:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 11:52 PM, Leolileinstein said:

At least Janet, Madonna and Britney have some talent and made good music. Rihanna is talentless and makes trash music, she is like JLO, Selena Gomez etc.

JLo is one of the greats. How dare you put her next to Selena Gomez who is a fetus in comparison. 

JLo is generations ahead of her and can retire if she wishes to since her footprint is seen by everyone in 3 different industries.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block