Song that Britney should have recorded

Marlean

1 hour ago, rowelle said:

Ever since I heard "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish, I thought it would've been PERFECT for Britney Spears. A few months later, Britney posted that video of her dancing to it. Can you imagine the music video Britney would've/could've done for that song?!

i always thought that the beginin of bad guy kinda sounded like „do somethin“ esp. the beat 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selena Gomez - "Hands To Myself"
(for Glory)

I once already made a thread about this, but Selena's Revival had a big influence on the making of Glory. "Hands To Myself", with Sel's soft and delicate vocals and ****, R&B-influenced production would've fit perfectly on that album.

Jennifer Lopez ft. Jack Mizrahi - "TENS"
(for Britney Jean)

Just imagine if this song were a b-side to "Work *****"! In fact, it's basically that song but better. I can totally imagine it having a high-budget video with fierce choreography.

Halsey - "killing boys"
(non-album single)

While this song fits Halsey very well, I think the eerie and seductive synth-pop production would work marvellously with Brit's voice.

Betty Who - "Mama Say"
(for Glory)

Betty Who said that this song was actually inspired by Britney, adding that she loved watching her music videos when she was younger and learning all her choreographies. I think if Britney made this song, it would be a nice reminder of what her older music sounds like ("Mama Say" reminds me a lot of a poppier version of songs from Britney). Also, the choreography is simple, so I think she'd be able to slay it a lot live.

Poppy - "Chic Chick"
(for Glory)

After Femme Fatale, Britney hasn't really made any truly amazing electropop bangers, so this song would be a great return to form. The lyrics would fit well with the theme of glory and being a bad ***** (hence why I'd put it on Glory).

Cyndi Lauper - "Rocking Chair"
(for Circus)

I think this track's quirky sound would work decently on Circus. Also, you could totally fit a great dance break involving a chair here.

for Femme Fatale, the electro pop sound would fit right in with that album

for Femme Fatale, this was rumored to be pitched to her. I wish she recorded it, it's such a pretty song

for Femme Fatale, this was also rumored to be pitched to her. The lyrics fit her story so well

for Femme Fatale, i still love this since the demo leaked. Imagine a Garden of Eden themed video :yesplease:

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 10:33 PM, Shadow2003 said:

Selena Gomez - "Hands To Myself"
(for Glory)

I once already made a thread about this, but Selena's Revival had a big influence on the making of Glory. "Hands To Myself", with Sel's soft and delicate vocals and ****, R&B-influenced production would've fit perfectly on that album.

Jennifer Lopez ft. Jack Mizrahi - "TENS"
(for Britney Jean)

Just imagine if this song were a b-side to "Work *****"! In fact, it's basically that song but better. I can totally imagine it having a high-budget video with fierce choreography.

Halsey - "killing boys"
(non-album single)

While this song fits Halsey very well, I think the eerie and seductive synth-pop production would work marvellously with Brit's voice.

Betty Who - "Mama Say"
(for Glory)

Betty Who said that this song was actually inspired by Britney, adding that she loved watching her music videos when she was younger and learning all her choreographies. I think if Britney made this song, it would be a nice reminder of what her older music sounds like ("Mama Say" reminds me a lot of a poppier version of songs from Britney). Also, the choreography is simple, so I think she'd be able to slay it a lot live.

Poppy - "Chic Chick"
(for Glory)

After Femme Fatale, Britney hasn't really made any truly amazing electropop bangers, so this song would be a great return to form. The lyrics would fit well with the theme of glory and being a bad ********* (hence why I'd put it on Glory).

Cyndi Lauper - "Rocking Chair"
(for Circus)

I think this track's quirky sound would work decently on Circus. Also, you could totally fit a great dance break involving a chair here.

Ok IMO She should've recorded these:

"Just That Girl" from Another Cinderella Story for "Circus"

"Step Up" by Samantha Jade for the "Britney" album

"I Think Im In Love With You" by Jessica Simpson for "Baby One More Time"

"The Second Star To The Right" by T Squad for "Blackout"

"I Luh Ya Papi" by JLO for Femme Fatale

"Push It To The Limit" by Corbin Bleu for "Femme Fatale"

"Burn" by Jessica Mauboy for "In The Zone"

"Evacuate The Dancefloor" for "Blackout"

"Official Girl" by Cassie for "In The Zone" 

"Bout It" by Young Joc for the "Britney" album

"Body Language" by Heidi Montag for "Blackout"

"The Boys Are Back" from High School Musical for "Circus" and "80s Joint" by Kelis for "Oops I Did It Again" 

And "Crank It Up" for "Blackout"

This is gonna sound weird, but quite a few of Justin Timberlake's songs would've been perfect for her. FutureSex/LoveSounds & Blackout always paralleled each other, imo. They're both full of **** pop bangers, although Justins has more slower stuff. To me, JT owned 2006 & Britney owned 2007.

And it's also interesting because Timbaland produced FS/LS & Danja, who is Tim's co-producer, produced Blackout, which is why they sound so similar.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:47 AM, Leolileinstein said:

Ok IMO She should've recorded these:

"Just That Girl" from Another Cinderella Story for "Circus"

"Step Up" by Samantha Jade for the "Britney" album

"I Think Im In Love With You" by Jessica Simpson for "Baby One More Time"

"The Second Star To The Right" by T Squad for "Blackout"

"I Luh Ya Papi" by JLO for Femme Fatale

"Push It To The Limit" by Corbin Bleu for "Femme Fatale"

"Burn" by Jessica Mauboy for "In The Zone"

"Evacuate The Dancefloor" for "Blackout"

"Official Girl" by Cassie for "In The Zone" 

"Bout It" by Young Joc for the "Britney" album

"Body Language" by Heidi Montag for "Blackout"

"The Boys Are Back" from High School Musical for "Circus" and "80s Joint" by Kelis for "Oops I Did It Again" 

And "Crank It Up" for "Blackout"

Also "Bop To The Top" for "Blackout"

• 3 months later...

Archived