how much do you think Britney(or her team) paid MTV...

ColdAsFire89

22 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Not only that. I think Britney herself or her team could have sued MTV for letting her go out on stage like that stating that she wasnt in her right mind to chose, and their production profited from her bad state instead of taking care of her. They didnt hesitate to ruin her after all she has given for the mtv vmas and not taking any moon man home for YEARS.

So im sure it was an agreement. Mtv showcased her comeback, and gave her the amount of moon mans she should have been getting for previous hits, in exchange for her team not taking any legal action against mtv

To me that 2007 MTV Performance is what ruined her performing career, not the knee injury (See Do Somethin), not k-fed and not paparazzi (She was very charismatic/energetic in her House of Blues Tour which was her first performing in years).

MTV helped build and destroy her career.  She never should have done that VMA

21 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Perez Hilton literally told her to kill herself after that performance. It was heavily criticized by everyone.

12 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Perez Hilton is a piece of garbage and can rot in hell.

Yeah, people don't remember this????

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 12:25 AM, studlygeorge said:

Perez Hilton literally told her to kill herself after that performance. It was heavily criticized by everyone.

Since when Perez Hilton is "everyone"? :umsaywhat::gloss:

On 12/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, BabyBabyBay said:

I'd take that '07 performance over anything she did in '11

Same! :wigsnatched:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they were precisely "paid" to not show it again but I do think it was part of the many agreements they did when they signed the whole For The Record contract. The documentary was supposed to erase or clean (at some extent) that bad 2007 image so using such criticized material wouldn't make sense. :ehum:

By the way, Ive never ate that "no question went unanswered" quote. *****, I had even more questions after watching it :mhm:

• Super Mods
On 12/1/2019 at 12:27 AM, KarTRASHian said:

Okay I love that performance and tbh when you watch the rehearsal video it's almost exactly the same. That being said, I don't think they were paid anything, I think they personally choose not to show it because they were embarrassed:awks:

Yeah because they were really counting on her to deliver since they hyped her up so much and put her as opener. It’s kinda like them eating their own words 

Archived