Britney Spears would have died during breakdown if it wasn't for her dad, says friend –The Mirror

PlayboyMommy

6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So the fact that there is so much now airing to remind people about Britney's breakdown, but not highlighting the reality to her being baby sat for over a decade, tells me that there is going to be some bad stuff released in January OR someone is putting up a fight against Jamie and co.  This is all odd timing to be reminding us of how bad Britney's breakdown was.  Someone is preparing for a media storm. 

cause they want to remind the general public about the breakdown, and have them think she is still mentally unstable. they dont want anyone rooting for her to get free.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So the fact that there is so much now airing to remind people about Britney's breakdown, but not highlighting the reality to her being baby sat for over a decade, tells me that there is going to be some bad stuff released in January OR someone is putting up a fight against Jamie and co.  This is all odd timing to be reminding us of how bad Britney's breakdown was.  Someone is preparing for a media storm. 

and the fact that none of those airing that thing will get sued for talking about Britney, but the moment a fan speaks about it will get sued is laughable

11 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Nobody here would have been too against Jamie for a FEW MONTHS. But 12 years a slave is proving ridiculous. She's either mentally ill and shouldn't be getting wheeled out on stage/forced to do career stuff she clearly hates doing like M&Gs etc etc... or she's well enough to be free. 

Whatever happens with the c-ship, it cannot be right that someone of Jamie's greedy character is able to continue is his position. He's attacked his own grandson. He's reckless. He's mentally ill. 

Britney did a lot of weird stuff in 2007, but she NEVER PHYSICALLY ATTACKED A CHILD. And they say Jamie is "ok" to be in charge of Brit's life? It's a joke. 

12 years a slave. Iconic. 

Guy's I think Brit's Dad really did what he thought was right to do at the time, and in away protected our queen from filth and weirdos that surrounded her. It's a double edge sword... I can say my parents would have done the same, any parents that really love their kids would! I know looking back what I've learnt from MJ's life his dad was tough but he loved his son and did everything to try and save him but the handlers and MJ himself kept him from kinda stepping in and saving his son's life... it's actually very sad to me because MJ was just a human being and people treated him like a god and he wasn't he was just a man.....come on look at that full weirdo thing Dr Conrad Murray that killed MJ that is what they let around him...WTF, Fame is an amazing thing but I don't envy stars as I've grown up it's too much but I respect the people that are artists and will always show my support for them... Brit has grown alot despite what some say, I see it! and I think she could totally take back control of her life or what she feels comfortable with, I truly believe Britney is a smart person with a very strong spirit have faith! She's seen the world and meet every type of person you could think of she would have a good scene of character now. Gaga is another one she has a great Dad and I recon he would not hesitate to step in just like Brit's, fame sends you to the edge and back it's a weird thing really... So I think we kinda should be grateful Britney's Dad did what Dad's should do.... All the money in the world would not replace OUR Britney. #IWannaSeeBritneyLikeTheTitanicLadyAtTheEnd and I have to admit I was suspect haha but Sam is a REALLY good guy for Brit, as Brit is for Sam it's giving me so much life ATM lol :OMGney: and I recon he would take the trash out haha 

OKAY BUT 2008 WAS 11 YEARS AGO!!! 

:wontcry:

Britney was 25 at the time. 

For goodness sake, she was back on set filming for 'How I Met Your Mother' as early as March, then again for the Madonna video that very summer. Released a #1 album, and then embarked on a world tour the following year!

Even IF she truly was incapacitated at one point, that was not the case while she was working within a month of being hospitalized, and it is certainly not the case today.

The conservatorship is no longer serving it's purpose. 

Image result for what's not clicking gif

I agree that it was needed at one point. Britney was showing no sign of getting herself together and even now, we have no clue what she would be like without that structure in place. I do believe she should be given the chance to at least see if her managing her own life is do-able and appoint someone with less of a vested interest than her dad. But based on what we saw in early 2007/2008, she was not helping herself, she wasn’t trying to hide away in the country to take a break, she was just making bad decisions (whether pushed to the edge or not, your decisions are still your own). I don’t really see what the other outcome would have been at that time except death. 

1 hour ago, rik said:

truthfully, the person that needs to be revealing all of this information is britney herself right now

i know it's hard given the circumstances but.... she needs to gain public support beyond Exhale if she's going to be freed and that likely involves being vocal to an extent

I don't disagree... but I also don't see it happening.

:yaknow:

Making her look like a suicidal person is another low for Team C-ship. Anything to secure that conservatorship for another 10 years with the money that goes with it.

Yet, according to Team C-ship puppets  (The Blast/TMZ) she was on the brink of death back in January  therefore the conservatorship failed in every aspect it was supposed to help. Team C-ship can rot in hell.

Archived