Post Your Join Date

C0CKy

8 minutes ago, ****y said:

Exactly. We transitioned from cassette to CD to the streaming era seamlessly. 

Well, you guys did. I debuted in the streaming era. :barbie: But we go platinum with our droplet singles. Oh, and congratulations btw on your latest platinum single in Urbanney's album. :comingthru:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well, you guys did. I debuted in the streaming era. :barbie: But we go platinum with our droplet singles. Oh, and congratulations btw on your latest platinum single in Urbanney's album. :comingthru:

I just have so many false memories of you being here all along.  Ha impact.  

Oh, thank you love. It’s all about quality over quantity like xtine. :chrissy:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ****y said:

I just have so many false memories of you being here all along.  Ha impact.  

Oh, thank you love. It’s all about quality over quantity like xtine. :chrissy:

Omg I wish I was, so I would've met your legendary-ness earlier. :embarrassney:

You do have quality. It's what unbothered legends like you have. When will their faves honestly. :comingthru:

• Love 1

I remember there used to be this one user that I don't remember his name, but he was blonde (or at least used a picture of a blonde man lol ) and his description was something like "I am a ******* flower" or maybe I'm mixing up two users :blol: but he used to make these random, nonsensical threads like his ideas for POM, ie that the Lucky performance having a few fans joining Britney onstage to sing along with her in a circle or something :haha: I really can't remember other examples, but he was funny, sometimes. I don't know what happened to him, if he was banned or what because I don't even remember the username, but maybe someone does :yaknow:

• Haha 2
On 10/11/2019 at 8:25 PM, C0CKy said:

This is a thread to reconnect with members.

Post your join date and the most iconic members of that era. 

I’ll start. 

I joined on Feb. 8, 2011 but lurked long before that. The most memorable members from that time were NYOutcast, QueenFlopga, LostPainting, Fanta, Jade and so many others whose names escape me.  

OMG I remember all those people. QueenFlopga was amazing, I loved their gifs. Jade and I were frenemies. More so that we were friends and then she started hating me, idk happened. But I was pretty annoying back then. Yeah, I think I joined late 2008/early 2009. The Circus era was the height of my fandom. I was insufferable.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, brycetippe said:

OMG I remember all those people. QueenFlopga was amazing, I loved their gifs. Jade and I were frenemies. More so that we were friends and then she started hating me, idk happened. But I was pretty annoying back then. Yeah, I think I joined late 2008/early 2009. The Circus era was the height of my fandom. I was insufferable.

I’m glad you remember them too!  

Yes queenflopga and his iconic gifs :queenflopga:

Do you remember the crazy exposès that used to happen to the members almost daily?

I was officially dubbed a “Britard” back in the FF era because I stanned it so hard while everyone else was s h * t t i n g on it and not appreciating what we had. I wear the badge with honor though so jokes on them.:chrissy: 

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

I’m glad you remember them too!  

Yes queenflopga and his iconic gifs :queenflopga:

Do you remember the crazy exposès that used to happen to the members almost daily?

I was officially dubbed a “Britard” back in the FF era because I stanned it so hard while everyone else was s h * t t i n g on it and not appreciating what we had. I wear the badge with honor though so jokes on them.:chrissy: 

Femme Fatale is her most cohesive album to date. The music slays. Big part of why I left was that exhale was ruining being a fan of Britney for me at the time as it was just so negative. You keep that badge of honor gorl. And yeah, I was friends with a lot of the members who were getting exposed, and it was extremely uncomfortable that these individuals I had been talking to turned out to be someone else. Also a lot of the people who made fun of me and the way I looked were exposed for catfishing and I was like :wigsnatched: KARMA. 

But yeah, when a good 20% of the general posters are exposed for catfishing, I was like, yeah I'm done. I can trust no one anymore on here. But now I'm almost 30 and in a very different place socially. 

QueenFlopga and I were supposed to do a cover together to Girl Gone Wild back in the day. It never came to fruition though. :kyliecry:

• Content Curators

august 15 2018 

but ive been lurking since early 2017

i remember when brinny gave that flop interview and said they were adding songs to piece of me tour and everyone was freaking out and insiders came out and said it was gonna be hiam and overprotected

and then the first show came and everyone died at how bad it was 

• 3 weeks later...

March 2nd, 2010. I'm sure it was actually a few months earlier but i got my original acc banned

The members i remember most are....

You 

LongIslandKid, 

NYOutcast 

Alejo

BJSPEARS

Brazil

Antidote

Caged

David

Dripping For Britney

QueenFlopga (Dan)

Godchel

Kevvy*****

CodysMyDawg

Born2Die

Red Carpet

Eoghan

Amy

• Love 2
On 4/19/2020 at 4:43 AM, brycetippe said:

OMG Bryce, how could i forget you. 

You were one of my faves back in the day. You were the voice of reason and i loved talking to you

megkiss04uer.gif

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Megan Fox. said:

OMG Bryce, how could i forget you. 

You were one of my faves back in the day. You were the voice of reason and i loved talking to you

megkiss04uer.gif

Awww thank you. I always tried to be reasonable. Exhale was always so crazy back then. 😂 It’s a shame that mostly everyone left. Though I do still have some older exhalers on facebook.

I’m pretty sure I remember you as well, though it’s been so long. How’ve you been? 

On 5/16/2020 at 3:29 PM, brycetippe said:

Awww thank you. I always tried to be reasonable. Exhale was always so crazy back then. 😂 It’s a shame that mostly everyone left. Though I do still have some older exhalers on facebook.

I’m pretty sure I remember you as well, though it’s been so long. How’ve you been? 

You definitely do, lol although you will remember me more as C_Jay

You was one of the first people i spoke to when i joined back in 2010 :gloss:

11 minutes ago, SweetneyCheers said:

May 19th 2020, 'cause I was kinda forced to join to keep lurking 

Was a member ages ago (like 2007 ages ago), but lost my password and everything. And since Breatheheavy is part of my morning routine I had to join

So hi everybody! 

Wow an OG member! Welcome back to Exhale ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come cause you got prompted to register an account, stay for the community!

Just now, Roxxy said:

Wow and OG member! Welcome to Exhale ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come cause you got prompted to register an account, stay for the community!

Ahw thank you :makeitrain: Happy to see Exhale got a bit nicer, since it could get pretty cruel back then. The reason I stopped posting, so guess there's a chance I will stay for the community this time . :brityes: 

omg this thread is bringing back memories, I remember most of the usernames being mentioned haha😭 I joined exhale back in 2010 or 2011, back when there was the whole k+ thing.

@Megan Fox.you were one of my fave members lol, so sad you don’t remember me! My username was Classy. back then. You were a Beyonce stan as well right? When you were still CJay? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I think I stopped logging in frequently around Britney Jean, only back because guests can’t lurk anymore lol. 

OMG I remember there was a dude named Joshua who hated me because I also stanned Xtina, and he would follow me around Exhale quoting me and mentioning her multiple flops in random threads haha. Is he still on here? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block