Post Your Join Date

C0CKy

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 1:56 AM, SlayOut said:

Joined: July 5, 2016, although I had at least lurked here since Pretty Girls was released!

I remember, in no particular order, these members either for their iconic posts, their opinions, or their humor/hospitality here: @Artsy Fartsy, @colormefresh, @ImSoCurious, @Kiiddy, @Margaery, @Slayde, @Style., @PokemonSpears, @Dripping For Britney, @Britneybbhmm, @BreatheOnMoi, @Prince Ali, @LostInAnImage, @falka, @ChrisTheLoner, @Vessel., @IUSM, @BoyToySoldier, @***yJeans, @Electro World, @BrittonJeanSpears, @Draw The Blinds, @mauureee, @Toxic.Latin, and so many more! Many already mentioned throughout this thread!

I also just realized it was my 5 year Exhale anniversary this past July 5th! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Thanks for all the humor and memories, folks! You’ve kept me afloat with all the laughter and the stanning of our queen!

And if you haven’t posted in a while… just say hello! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I miss y’all who aren’t active much anymore!

Omg kiiddy i miss him

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block