Post Your Join Date

C0CKy

This is a thread to reconnect with members.

Post your join date and the most iconic members of that era. 

I’ll start. 

I joined on Feb. 8, 2011 but lurked long before that. The most memorable members from that time were NYOutcast, QueenFlopga, LostPainting, Fanta, Jade and so many others whose names escape me.  

• Love 2
  • Like 4

March 27th, 2019. I had started lurking since like December 2018 though. I became a fan only on August 2018 :embarrassed:

5 hours ago, rik said:

June fifth 2018 (but lurked before that)!! @ILikeChillinWithYou was probably the baddest ***** at the time and @DignifiedLove as well

Oh my :cuteidk: The glory days when I used to post like 10 times a day :mcorangu: idk why but I can't seem to find that much time for exhale nowadays :ehum:  tysm this really made my day :kiss:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I debuted on Exhale - February 5, 2020.

But don't be fooled by my 'joined' date cause I only registered on March 8, 2012 to save this username. I never lurked prior to my debut. :barbie:

I'm still NEW. Technically. So I guess i'm gonna answer based on maybe the first 3 days or first 7 days of my stay on Exhale.

These members, when I joined, like I was really like, ok woah. Like, WOAH. Obviously the two legends @PokemonSpears and @Dark.Knight I was like oh ok the best sellers. And then @ILikeChillinWithYou i thought of like oh ok she's the one who makes good threads, and @****y oh ok so he's the heartthrob, and then @puppylo16 i was like oh ok so he's the sensible one.

Sorry that I judged y'all, but did I lie? I still think my first impression of you guys were accurate. :yesokay:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I joined in December 12, 2013

As you know, I'm not good with usernames :whatitellu: but I remember something about Freak DaFreak or something and Hybrid and @BrittonJeanSpears but I just remember there were so many more active users.

As I've commented before, I joined at a time when all the users where making threads to support their favorite Britney Jean song to become the next single, believe it or not :NYsassy:

And I was constantly dragged whenever I said Blackout isn't her best album, including one user that claimed to be Belinda's hairdresser :tiffhair:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I joined in December 12, 2013

As you know, I'm not good with usernames :whatitellu: but I remember something about Freak DaFreak or something and Hybrid and @BrittonJeanSpears but I just remember there were so many more active users.

As I've commented before, I joined at a time when all the users where making threads to support their favorite Britney Jean song to become the next single, believe it or not :NYsassy:

And I was constantly dragged whenever I said Blackout isn't her best album, including one user that claimed to be Belinda's hairdresser :tiffhair:

I remember dafreak!  He had Leighton Meester as his avi. :mhm:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ****y said:

You have to remember QueenFlopga. He’s the reason we have this emote :queenflopga:

oh yeah i do, i just can't remember the timeliness

i remember @Britneybbhmm and the storm that happened a couple of years ago

and @Derrickr411 being best friends with Sam :jj:

and another user who met David in Vegas and how they were aware of Exhale

Me and @JordanMiller have clashed quite a few times over the years, but we're cool now source.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block