Post Your Join Date

C0CKy

On 5/15/2020 at 8:01 AM, Megan Fox. said:

March 2nd, 2010. I'm sure it was actually a few months earlier but i got my original acc banned

The members i remember most are....

Reading those names was a trip down memory lane. I think I have you on my FB too. :gimmemoar:

I wonder what happened to Antidote — he was always great with giving us links to easily request on different radio stations lol. Godchel was the one with those Rachel gifs from xfactor right? I found NYOutcast on Twitter the other day 😍

You remember Steebie? I think he was around back then too.

• Like 1
On 5/28/2020 at 1:45 PM, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

omg this thread is bringing back memories, I remember most of the usernames being mentioned haha😭 I joined exhale back in 2010 or 2011, back when there was the whole k+ thing.

@Megan Fox.you were one of my fave members lol, so sad you don’t remember me! My username was Classy. back then. You were a Beyonce stan as well right? When you were still CJay? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I think I stopped logging in frequently around Britney Jean, only back because guests can’t lurk anymore lol. 

OMG I remember there was a dude named Joshua who hated me because I also stanned Xtina, and he would follow me around Exhale quoting me and mentioning her multiple flops in random threads haha. Is he still on here? 

I do remember you! and yep i was a Bey stan back then. Not so much anymore unfortunately

I apologize that you think i forgot you, it's not until i see a lot of the OG usernames that im like "Oh yeeeeeaaaaahh i remember them"

Megan fox megan fox s GIF on GIFER - by Bulas

I've got vague memories of Joshua, i just remember there was something cringey about him

Did he post videos of himself dancing to Britney songs or something like that?

• Haha 1
On 5/31/2020 at 12:07 AM, C0CKy said:

Reading those names was a trip down memory lane. I think I have you on my FB too. :gimmemoar:

I wonder what happened to Antidote — he was always great with giving us links to easily request on different radio stations lol. Godchel was the one with those Rachel gifs from xfactor right? I found NYOutcast on Twitter the other day 😍

You remember Steebie? I think he was around back then too.

You must be mistaking me for someone else in regards to Facebook, i only have family and friends on there

Yeah ive seen around a lot on Twitter, same with NYOutcast. They're still as funny now as they were back then

15 hours ago, Megan Fox. said:

I do remember you! and yep i was a Bey stan back then. Not so much anymore unfortunately

I apologize that you think i forgot you, it's not until i see a lot of the OG usernames that im like "Oh yeeeeeaaaaahh i remember them"

Megan fox megan fox s GIF on GIFER - by Bulas

I've got vague memories of Joshua, i just remember there was something cringey about him

Did he post videos of himself dancing to Britney songs or something like that?

Oh wow I can’t remember. That might have been before or after I was a regular lol. 

february 27, 2011

from 2007 -2010, I would go on breatheheavy.com for britney updates, it took me 4 years to discover Exhale during the FF era

i stopped exhale when jordan turned the site into one that is not exclusively britney, i am back again because i am bored during this lockdown. i actually really like the site right now

introducing britney spears GIF

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...

March 28, 2013

Only became active again because of Britney's current crisis

I miss the old threads in General tbh. I wasn't one of the bigger personalities but I always found it entertaining to read through threads that were full of crazy and scandalous stuff. I remember Jawni, Bobby, CodySpearz and David (All of which I still see on Twitter). 

Some of the other members I also remember are PrettyGrl999, Martin, Floptinafan, Lyrical, LeInferno, Khalid, Lucas, NYOutcast, French Reloaded, Dripping for Britney, NorbitRNB, Lucyyyyyyyyy, Gabriel (the guy with the most posts I've seen here with 200k), Queen Flopga, Megan Fox (the most helpful person before here when it comes to gifs set) and the one user who always looks for an artist's "Ray of Light" album (I forgot his username. [EDIT It was Doomsday lol] I think he never gave Britney one lol I wonder what he thinks of Glory)

How can I forget Outtathisworld, the most persistent troll in Exhale, with their short-lived accounts that get banned immediately once he's found out lol its almost like a game to figure out if a new troll account is them.

Fun memories

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

Joined: July 5, 2016, although I had at least lurked here since Pretty Girls was released!

I remember, in no particular order, these members either for their iconic posts, their opinions, or their humor/hospitality here: @Artsy Fartsy, @colormefresh, @ImSoCurious, @Kiiddy, @Margaery, @Slayde, @Style., @PokemonSpears, @Dripping For Britney, @Britneybbhmm, @BreatheOnMoi, @Prince Ali, @LostInAnImage, @falka, @ChrisTheLoner, @Vessel., @IUSM, @BoyToySoldier, @***yJeans, @Electro World, @BrittonJeanSpears, @Draw The Blinds, @mauureee, @Toxic.Latin, and so many more! Many already mentioned throughout this thread!

I also just realized it was my 5 year Exhale anniversary this past July 5th! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Thanks for all the humor and memories, folks! You’ve kept me afloat with all the laughter and the stanning of our queen!

And if you haven’t posted in a while… just say hello! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I miss y’all who aren’t active much anymore!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Joined: July 5, 2016, although I had at least lurked here since Pretty Girls was released!

I remember, in no particular order, these members either for their iconic posts, their opinions, or their humor/hospitality here: @Artsy Fartsy, @colormefresh, @ImSoCurious, @Kiiddy, @Margaery, @Slayde, @Style., @PokemonSpears, @Dripping For Britney, @Britneybbhmm, @BreatheOnMoi, @Prince Ali, @LostInAnImage, @falka, @ChrisTheLoner, @Vessel., @IUSM, @BoyToySoldier, @***yJeans, @Electro World, @BrittonJeanSpears, @Draw The Blinds, @mauureee, @Toxic.Latin, and so many more! Many already mentioned throughout this thread!

I also just realized it was my 5 year Exhale anniversary this past July 5th! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Thanks for all the humor and memories, folks! You’ve kept me afloat with all the laughter and the stanning of our queen!

And if you haven’t posted in a while… just say hello! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: I miss y’all who aren’t active much anymore!

Thank you! I love when you misbehave, sir. Give me more of that. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

C6TeBy5.gif

thank you sweetie, i love that u know what is the real tea with my iconic gifs

u know whats the teaaa

i have been here since 2008 - 2009. Amazing times!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

C6TeBy5.gif

thank you sweetie, i love that u know what is the real tea with my iconic gifs

u know whats the teaaa

i have been here since 2008 - 2009. Amazing times!

Your GIFs are constantly raising the bar for us all! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Justice for Toxic.Latin’s GIFS!!!

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

LMAOOO this gif my baby... such good memories... so glad u remember this, kind makes me nostalgic 

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

Exactly! I just had to save that one! And I remember that iconic one you just posted! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: They take me back to a simpler, more fun time on Exhale!!

17 hours ago, SlayOut said:

kweeeen :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
On 7/21/2021 at 7:56 AM, SlayOut said:

You're the most iconic of us all! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

(I haven't indeed posted in a while. My life was so busy lately that I was not able to be connected when Britney started her very own rebellion: I'm sure I've missed a lot!)

On 7/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, SlayOut said:

Aww sis, miss you gurl! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: 

They were the most amazing memories, it's been so long since I've been active but you resureccted me! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 

In all seriousness I've got to get back i really miss you and exhell! What a time we would all have I miss the dark ages with our various opinions on POM and the Glory era :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

But, I have feel a light is coming :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt: and that has brought us back together! Here is to many more iconic moments dahling :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Missing you and everyone here, mwah xx

I hope this brings back some melancholy from those 2016 moments 

Listening to Man on the Moon is so sad now considering the truth with our beautiful queen.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block