Post Your Join Date

C0CKy

8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

oh yeah i do, i just can't remember the timeliness

i remember @Britneybbhmm and the storm that happened a couple of years ago

and @Derrickr411 being best friends with Sam :jj:

and another user who met David in Vegas and how they were aware of Exhale

Me and @JordanMiller have clashed quite a few times over the years, but we're cool now source.gif

I feel you. They all start running together after awhile. Why does @Britneybbhmm sound so familiar?  

The only time me and @JordanMiller had beef was when he switched the forum to a celebrity site. (He didn’t know we had beef but we did.) But I got over it lol. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

lol I was being honest :orangu: , that was 8 years ago. I remember the some posts and threads but specific members have blended in with the years

I love how during your pre-legend years, you were already an unbothered and unproblematic legend and you still are to this day. I really stan. :barbie:

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, ****y said:

I feel you. They all start running together after awhile. Why does @Britneybbhmm sound so familiar?  

The only time me and @JordanMiller had beef was when he switched the forum to a celebrity site. (He didn’t know we had beef but we did.) But I got over it lol. 

lol we've even argued on DMs, but that was years ago

@Britneybbhmm was the person that everyone enjoyed, kinda like a @ILikeChillinWithYou, but then someone exposed them for using their friend's personal pictures as if that was them. 

tumblr_n0mnznLqsu1r9nlfxo4_250.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

@Britneybbhmm was the person that everyone enjoyed, kinda like a @ILikeChillinWithYou, but then someone exposed them for using their friend's personal pictures as if that was them. 

Okay I wanna meet this person:qtbrit: :tiffdrink:

And thank you! Digging the acknowledgement for the first time ❤️ :tiffdrink:

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I think I was absent that day because I had no idea that’s what happened to him.

So he was tryna catfish y’all? And he got that embarrassed to never login again?  :tiffcackle:

21 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:haha:

who's the user that said there was a second part of MM coming? 

I'm getting all mixed, there was someone who made a thread about Apple Pie too :blol: 

3 hours ago, ****y said:

I think I was absent that day because I had no idea that’s what happened to him.

So he was tryna catfish y’all? And he got that embarrassed to never login again?  :tiffcackle:

He was catfishing whoever was trying to hit on him. But yeah, after the confrontation, he disappeared but I wouldn't be surprised if he's still a member her under another username.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha:

who's the user that said there was a second part of MM coming? 

I'm getting all mixed, there was someone who made a thread about Apple Pie too :blol: 

I can't remember the user who exposed him, apparently they only made the account that day just for that because someone told the real person (who the user was friends with)  that someone here was using his pictures as if it was him, and I think he barely spoke any english so clearly it wasn't him, he was eastern european I think or german. And the friend quoted @Britneybbhmm with someone like "why are you using my friend's pictures?" 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I debuted on Exhale - February 5, 2020.

But don't be fooled by my 'joined' date cause I only registered on March 8, 2012 to save this username. I never lurked prior to my debut. :barbie:

I'm still NEW. Technically. So I guess i'm gonna answer based on maybe the first 3 days or first 7 days of my stay on Exhale.

These members, when I joined, like I was really like, ok woah. Like, WOAH. Obviously the two legends @PokemonSpears and @Dark.Knight I was like oh ok the best sellers. And then @ILikeChillinWithYou i thought of like oh ok she's the one who makes good threads, and @****y oh ok so he's the heartthrob, and then @puppylo16 i was like oh ok so he's the sensible one.

Sorry that I judged y'all, but did I lie? I still think my first impression of you guys were accurate. :yesokay:

Omg that’s me in my friendship circle. No wonder a lot of people come to me for their problems:quirkney: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block