Post Your Join Date

C0CKy

On 10/12/2019 at 5:25 AM, ****y said:

This is a thread to reconnect with members.

Post your join date and the most iconic members of that era. 

I’ll start. 

I joined on Feb. 8, 2011 but lurked long before that. The most memorable members from that time were NYOutcast, QueenFlopga, LostPainting, Fanta, Jade and so many others whose names escape me.  

NYOutcast, French Reloaded, Steebie, Lucyyyyyyyyyyy, QueenFlopga, IGOTUCRAZY, Kuzco, Ambient....

• Like 1
On 11/3/2019 at 10:48 PM, Lorenzo said:

I joined in December 20, 2018, even though I had been lurking through exhale for a while. The most iconic member was probably WhatYouNeed with their “should Britney stay in Luciana” thread. Does anyone know what happened to them? Did they get suspended?

omg:urite:

1 hour ago, rik said:

@WhateverYouNeed me answering for u......... lMAO

poor what you need btw

can't believe the mods got threatened by my success and banned me:urite:

• Haha 1
On 10/11/2019 at 11:25 PM, ****y said:

This is a thread to reconnect with members.

Post your join date and the most iconic members of that era. 

I’ll start. 

I joined on Feb. 8, 2011 but lurked long before that. The most memorable members from that time were NYOutcast, QueenFlopga, LostPainting, Fanta, Jade and so many others whose names escape me.  

I joined back then for the femme fatale era! I remember most of them! I couldn’t think of most of their names until now haha! Do u remember the aliceney gate thing... that’s the biggest thing I remember from that.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, ****y said:

I had no idea you were an OG puppylo!  :gaspney:

I told you I’m nothing special, I never really make my presence known that much so people hardly really know I’m here. I should change my username to like ghost or something lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I told you I’m nothing special, I never really make my presence known that much so people hardly really know I’m here. I should change my username to like ghost or something lol

Aww no you’re special :sendinglove: 

Your content count is just low like mine but we have longevity in our careers (like Britney) because we pace ourselves unlike these fads who’ll fizzle out as quickly as they popped off.  :chrissy:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, ****y said:

Aww no you’re special :sendinglove: 

Your content count is just low like mine but we have longevity in our careers (like Britney) because we pace ourselves unlike these fads who’ll fizzle out as quickly as they popped off.  :chrissy:

That is so true...never thought about it that way. I don’t like making threads, I just like commenting on others lol There were a lot of iconic people that just left. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block