When two of the biggest fans, T Kyle and Bradley (It’s Britney ***** podcast), continue to say #FreeBritney is still a conspiracy

snakesayan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Goneforever said:

The paralegal said they forced her to take ***** and into a mental health physicality, they said "but we have no proof"  Britney says corroborates the allegation. They say she is an unreliable narrator because Kanye? :well::byetina:

Can these two explain if Britney is in a similar situation to Kanye's, then why Kanye is well enough to not lose his civil rights but Britney isn't?

5 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

They are so stupid.

They somehow tried to rationalize Britney being placed under a conservatorship by saying that she’ll seek out bad influences if she’s freed. Ummmm

She’s a 37 year old woman who can seek out whatever influences she wants - that’s the point. She is clearly not in the same headspace before and you can’t punish someone for their entire life for one bad year. 

Dumbasses

This

5 minutes ago, rik said:

kanye is also a black man, so please don't act like a white woman's word hasn't been held over a black man's in the past. 

i agree, kanye showcases strange behaviour as well. the point is, no one should be held within something against their own will. kanye's mental health problems have also surfaced in a 2016+ setting, whereas in 2007 people did not understand mental health to the same extent (not that kanye isn't a dumb *** for his comments on slavery)

I didn't say that at all.  

Ok so like maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t totally disagree with them? Even with all the evidence we have, most of it is still speculation. It’s one of the reasons why most of Hollywood hasn’t spoken out because fans, Britney, and gossips sites all have they’re own different information of what’s going on.

• Super Mods

Well obviously they got either silenced by Lou/Jamie. I mean half of the podcast was just a rant about mental health. I thought we are all past that, they didn’t want to discuss her life but they are literally talking about it. Which is funny because earlier they were just talking about how team Britney was inconsistent with their stories and their earlier episodes they were saying how creepy it was that she literally disappeared for 3 months. 

it definitely comes off as a filler episode that offered nothing new or interesting. They were all over the place, might as well not even post one. I guess it’s only the gram girls now.

Ok I do wanna say that they kind of made some points. Like people were as they said changing what they wanted to make it fit their narrative. Like how TMZ and the blast was bought out by Jamie until they had a one time positive Free Britney article and then it was treated as gospel. And how we’ve seen her in the past use a phone and drive. I think they’re just as confused as we are and don’t wanna confirm anything cause they dont know

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Ok I do wanna say that they kind of made some points. Like people were as they said changing what they wanted to make it fit their narrative. Like how TMZ and the blast was bought out by Jamie until they had a one time positive Free Britney article and then it was treated as gospel. And how we’ve seen her in the past use a phone and drive. I think they’re just as confused as we are and don’t wanna confirm anything cause they dont know

this is something lou/jamie probably says to defend themselves. 

britney has a new conservator so to them everything will have to move on and all of a sudden new rumors about new residency (and 10 years old hiatus) and such... suspicious... i call they are testing things for 2020. 

Also I think they were bitter that the voicemail didn’t come to them and it kind of helped grow the gram girls podcast maybe ? But the gram girls are also easier on the ear to and the fact the podcast is based on her social media posts and look at every serial Is what makes the podcast great. 

these 2 just come across as desperate to breakout out as stars if I’m honest :demi:

11 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

I'm about 15 mins in and I'm not understanding why so many are pressed.  Their position so far is this: we don't know enough and don't feel comfortable spearheading a movement.  That's fair.  

#FreeBritney has gotten real messy on all sides.  (I want her happy, healthy, and thriving.  I could careless if she records or performs again at this point.)  When I saw certain people on Twitter acting like Sam Lufti was a f**king savor, I was done with that hashtag.    :bedtime:

There position is the same as it was 6 months ago when the movement barely started... They are choosing to IGNORE all the facts that have been revealed and the facts regarding a conservatorship. They are choosing to not put 2 and 2 together. 

The facts are that a conservatorship is meant for individuals who are incapable of providing for themselves or others. Britney does not fit the criteria because she’s been working nonstop for the past 11 years. Jamie Spears is a person with a long standing history of abuse, Fact. Britney was not allowed to choose her own lawyer, she was given court appointed Samuel I. with history of conservatorship abuse, fact. Guardianships/ conservatorships have a reputation for being abused by conservators, fact. Britney tried to hire lawyers in the past, who stated that a conservatorship was stripping her of her civil rights, fact. Lynn Spears started liking Free Britney comments on Instagram which in turn caused her to hire her own lawyer to help Britney, fact. Britney Spears told the judge that she was forced into a mental health facility against her wishes, fact. Which all led to the investigation of the conservatorship and Jamie Spears.

And what magical mental illness does Britney have, that no one else does, that constitutes a conservatorship. Millions of people on this earth have mental health issues, and they are not under conservatorships, why is Britney Spears?!

So all you ignorant fans can get out of here with your “We don’t know enough, and aren’t comfortable spearheading a movement”, because we know more than enough! You guys are willfully ignoring evidence!

It has been clear since they dropped off the face of the Earth when all of this started that they only care about keeping Britney’s team sweet so they can get their pathetic exclusives. I don’t know why this has come as a surprise, they mocked Britney in literally every episode, it’s really gross to listen to.

The Britney’s Gram girls show a thousand times more respect for Britney than these leeches.

And let’s not forget: if you’re not a part of the solution, you’re a part of the problem. These dicks are complicit in what is happening to Britney.

13 hours ago, rik said:

kanye is also a black man, so please don't act like a white woman's word hasn't been held over a black man's in the past. 

i agree, kanye showcases strange behaviour as well. the point is, no one should be held within something against their own will. kanye's mental health problems have also surfaced in a 2016+ setting, whereas in 2007 people did not understand mental health to the same extent (not that kanye isn't a dumb *** for his comments on slavery)

I think a huge part of it is misogyny though, as inter-sectional as it is.  Kanye can storm a stage multiple times, start a cult, claim Gaga knows nothing about photography while releasing a lack lustre fashion line, claim we need to stop buying into brands while marrying in the Kardashian/Jenner family and monopolizing on it, support Trump, and release songs with nonsense lyrics just so another act cannot own the track and still be defended, excused and respected as some sort of visionary artist.

Britney was always portrayed as a 'dumb blonde' by tabloids, and then as 'trailer trash' before she was branded as 'crazy' for the sake of headlines; all while she was performing sellout shows, in incredible shape and had very little to say about anyone other than the odd self defense comment. Even during her 2007, she wasn't harming anyone or doing anything other than going through a rough spell and not wearing designer clothing to go to a gas station.

If Britney were to act as Kanye does, I doubt her headlines would be as supportive as his and that has a lot to do with her gender.

3 hours ago, snakesayan said:

And what magical mental illness does Britney have, that no one else does, that constitutes a conservatorship. Millions of people on this earth have mental health issues, and they are not under conservatorships, why is Britney Spears?!

PREACH! 

Mariah Carey, Russel Brand, Kanye West, Selena Gomez, Pete Davidson, Bebe Rexha etc. all have mental illnesses/struggles and yet none of them are under a conservatorship.

People always bring up Britney shaving her hair, the umbrella incident and how she’s a danger to herself but other celebs have done worse and still have their rights.

Just look at Demi Lovato, she is diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She has struggled with an eating disorder, self harm, alcohol and ***** (Xanax, *********, Adderall) She herself even admitted to smuggling and being addicted to *******. Got in to a physical altercation with a backup dancer. She has been in and out of multiple rehabs since she was 18 years old. Lived for periods of time in a sober living house and had to have a sober companion with her at all times. Summer 2018, she had a breakdown and fired all of her team and lost contact with close friends. That July she nearly died over an accidental **** overdose. She was not put under a conservatorship. How come Demi is still awarded the freedom to make all her decisions herself but Britney isn’t. 

8 hours ago, snakesayan said:

There position is the same as it was 6 months ago when the movement barely started... They are choosing to IGNORE all the facts that have been revealed and the facts regarding a conservatorship. They are choosing to not put 2 and 2 together. 

The facts are that a conservatorship is meant for individuals who are incapable of providing for themselves or others. Britney does not fit the criteria because she’s been working nonstop for the past 11 years. Jamie Spears is a person with a long standing history of abuse, Fact. Britney was not allowed to choose her own lawyer, she was given court appointed Samuel I. with history of conservatorship abuse, fact. Guardianships/ conservatorships have a reputation for being abused by conservators, fact. Britney tried to hire lawyers in the past, who stated that a conservatorship was stripping her of her civil rights, fact. Lynn Spears started liking Free Britney comments on Instagram which in turn caused her to hire her own lawyer to help Britney, fact. Britney Spears told the judge that she was forced into a mental health facility against her wishes, fact. Which all led to the investigation of the conservatorship and Jamie Spears.

So all you ignorant fans can get out of here with your “We don’t know enough, and aren’t comfortable spearheading a movement”, because we know more than enough! You guys are willfully ignoring evidence!

Girl I don't need a recap, I know already, thanks.   :umwtf:

I agree [with the part I bolded] and I'm hoping her court evaluation is in her favor.

I've been a stan since '98, GTFO with this "ignorant fans" bullshit.  Especially when some of y'all were gleefully in Sam Lufti's dm's.  

12 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Tea!  

I think their position is fair and they're trying to be objective as possible.  I didn't hear anything that warrants all of this hate, tbh, they brought up why doesn't Britney just do an Instagram Live and speak?  I have questions about this whole conservatorship (and would like it to end too) but there is nothing wrong with just wanting to know something more concrete.  The mental gymnastics over TMZ/The Blast being credible or not is a good example.  

Ok, so from a legal stand point: There is no physical definitive evidence to show that she has been abused right. What she is under, was done following laws etc. Does that make it ethical? NO! Calling it a conspiracy is downplaying the movement and the change it is helping to push forward for her. They are just two very BASIC queens, that have a podcast, and happen to stan Britney. I mean have you seen their instas? Yikes. One has shoulder hair and the other works of WWHL for coke head Andy Cohen. 

But TBH can you blame them? They are hedging their bets here, they probably don't think Britney will be Free and they like the perks they get for it. Has defending Britney helped anyone? No! Jaime is sue happy. Jordan, Anthony, all of them he has come for, and he has the deep lined pockets of Britney money to pay for these crazy suits. 

They should have just stopped their podcast till this was over. I suggest if you don't like what they are doing, tweet @ GRAVITY BLANKET and tell them that they are sponsering 2 female hating queens who don't support a female's rights in the age of the #metoo movement and stop listening to it. 

20 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

Girl I don't need a recap, I know already, thanks.   :umwtf:

I agree [with the part I bolded] and I'm hoping her court evaluation is in her favor.

I've been a stan since '98, GTFO with this "ignorant fans" bullshit.  Especially when some of y'all were gleefully in Sam Lufti's dm's.  

Tea!  

I think their position is fair and they're trying to be objective as possible.  I didn't hear anything that warrants all of this hate, tbh, they brought up why doesn't Britney just do an Instagram Live and speak?  I have questions about this whole conservatorship (and would like it to end too) but there is nothing wrong with just wanting to know something more concrete.  The mental gymnastics over TMZ/The Blast being credible or not is a good example.  

If they were trying to be "objective as possible" they would have talked about the fact that Britney's father and conservator abused a child and is not allowed to see his own grandchildren for 3 years.

They would have tried to explain this:

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

It's funny how some people keep ignoring this. If there's such a need for her to be so restricted and monitored, then why the hell did she tour so much and did live TV during this? She's the only person under a conservatorship to sign million $ deals and who is able to create a "business" for her conservators. How is this right? 

They would have tried to explain why does Britney feed the fans' "conspiracies" with terms such as "freedom", "independence" or "tie down" on social media?

Instead, they were trying to give the conservatorship justice by implying that Britney is mentally unstable and she’ll seek out bad influences if she’s freed, even though "we doN'T KnOw whAt'S REaLLy HAppEnInG bEHInD THE scEneS!!!".  I also remember they "joked" about Britney's mental health in one of their past postshits.  They are garbage.

Archived