When two of the biggest fans, T Kyle and Bradley (It’s Britney ***** podcast), continue to say #FreeBritney is still a conspiracy

snakesayan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, Catalin said:

If they were trying to be "objective as possible" they would have talked about the fact that Britney's father and conservator abused a child and is not allowed to see his own grandchildren for 3 years.

They would have tried to explain this:

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

It's funny how some people keep ignoring this. If there's such a need for her to be so restricted and monitored, then why the hell did she tour so much and did live TV during this? She's the only person under a conservatorship to sign million $ deals and who is able to create a "business" for her conservators. How is this right? 

They would wave tried to explain why does Britney feed the fans' "conspiracies" with terms such as "freedom", "independence" or "tie down" on social media?

Instead, they were trying to give the conservatorship justice by implying that Britney is mentally unstable and she’ll seek out bad influences if she’s freed, even though "we doN'T whAt'S REaLLy HAppEnInG bEHInD THE scEne!!!".  I also remember they "joked" about Britney's mental health in one of their past postshits.  They are garbage.

I don't disagree with this at all.  I don't think she should live her life like a caged bird but ultimately it's up to the judge.  

Brad also said this (paraphrasing here): "If this conservatorship continues I hope there's full transparency. If this conservatorship continues and it turns out her father shouldn't be involved hopefully a trustworthy 3rd party is appointed.  If it turns out she doesn't need one I hope her family & friends do right by her."  Britney has gone on record (For the Record) saying she let bad influences into her life and was taken advantage of. She wasn't seeking out a Sam Lufti but he wound up in her life, along with her "cousin" Allie, anyway.  He recently tried to insert himself back into her life with the aid of her damn stans.  

Exhale is known for being a total crass pool in the Britney community, sis, so let's not act like this forum is above it all and haven't made worse "jokes."  :mj:

On 10/10/2019 at 1:00 PM, BradAdamson said:

It has been clear since they dropped off the face of the Earth when all of this started that they only care about keeping Britney’s team sweet so they can get their pathetic exclusives. I don’t know why this has come as a surprise, they mocked Britney in literally every episode, it’s really gross to listen to.

The Britney’s Gram girls show a thousand times more respect for Britney than these leeches.

And let’s not forget: if you’re not a part of the solution, you’re a part of the problem. These dicks are complicit in what is happening to Britney.

Couldn't agree more, well said :angietea:

While I don’t necessarily agree with their stance, I don’t see why y’all are so upset about it. They didn’t bash the movement or even say they don’t believe in it, they just said they don’t feel comfortable 100% supporting it when they really don’t know THAT much about it besides the small amount of info that we’ve received. And tbh that’s fair because in reality we know like 5% of things that have happened in her life. To each their own, guys. 

Archived