Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship

NotAlone07

26 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

Really tho? How many court hearings has she attended for the past 10 years???

Better yet, how many times were she capable for fighting for her children in 2007? Barely none. She showed up, got a fit, and left before meeting was over. Back then she could even have send a lawyer but never did

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s nice to see Jamie’ colon is conveniently acting up again... perfect timing :zoomzoom:

I don’t understand how Jamie would be allowed to choose his replacement though? First, he’s showed that he cannot take care of himself, let alone his multi-million dollar pop-star daughter. What judge would allow this? And second, you would think that since one parent is no longer fit to be conservator, the most logic replacement would be the other. Especially since Lynne is trying to get control of the cship anyways. 

I guess we’ll find out on Monday. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Jamie Spears and his crooked team :hiii:

#FREEBRITNEY 

1 minute ago, joanhs said:

Better yet, how many times were she capable for fighting for her children in 2007? Barely none. She showed up, got a fit, and left before meeting was over. Back then she could even have send a lawyer but never did

Well, that argument is silly.  Crisis behavior from eleven years ago is not how Britney conducts herself these days.  She's evolved and matured.  Also, I disagree with those that say her Instagram postings prove she's not stable.   Those people should just stop following her or paying attention to her life, because they clearly don't understand Britney as a person or an artist.  

5 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Well, that argument is silly.  Crisis behavior from eleven years ago is not how Britney conducts herself these days.  She's evolved and matured.  Also, I disagree with those that say her Instagram postings prove she's not stable.   Those people should just stop following her or paying attention to her life, because they clearly don't understand Britney as a person or an artist.  

Imagine a judge taking decisions based upon the behavior shown in Instagram clips? That'd be as much as making decisions based on what the paparazzi had to show back in the day. 

His colon ruptured again while he was running around kicking doors down and attacking his grandchildren in a mega mansion. I totally understand.

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

And literally my worst nightmare for Britney has come true. I knew if Jamie stepped down, the court would just give her a random conservator she doesn’t know at all. Terrifying.

Take a moment to think about something - Jamie Spears has had 11 years to propose to the court that they modify Britney's situation to something SHE is more in agreement with, such as a Supported Decision Making Arrangement rather than a conservatorship.  Had he done so, Britney (and other supportive family or friends) could have been learning the many details of her life and business affairs.   Britney could've made decisions herself and learned from them.  She could have selected the people she wants to assist her.  She could've hired her own attorneys.  She'd have a whole system in place of supportive people helping her with all aspects of life. People she gets along with and trusts.  I could go on.........this bs about "there's no one else who can do the conservator job"  is ridiculous.   

It's crystal clear that Jamie, and other legal professionals, haven't proposed other alternatives  because they won't make as much money.  There's no other way to view it if you understand what the state of California offers disabled people.  This is assuming Britney even needs court supervision for her life management;  which I'm not convinced she does. 

Jamie Spears should understand that he’s less than 0. 

He DOESN’T OWN the conservatorship. Judge Brenda can obviously not accept Jamie’s nominee for a temporary conservator chosen from him self. Judge Brenda can change the conservator if she wants. After ALL the horrifying things that Jamie did he can’t decide what he wants. Does he think judge Brenda is stupid? He’s under investigation for abusive conservatorship and now he’s under investigation for child abuse, so THE WHOLE world knows you are. 

JAMIE SHOULD PUT IN HIS HEAD THAT HE’S NOBODY.

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Thank god there’s an investigation going on right now. If the judge isn’t corrupt, Britney will be fine.

This.

Jamie and company were still in charge because they were under the wing of Goetz. They did as they pleased. They're trying to do the same now that their show is falling appart, but let's hope Judge Penny will stop them for good.

I guess we will find out soon if Judge Brenda follows the law or not.  I'm dubious tbh. She is supposed to select the least restrictive alternative for each situation like this. In Britney's case there are less restrictive options available, yet she has remained in the MOST restrictive conservatorship all these years.

Archived