Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship


NotAlone07

Recommended Posts

Please Lynne, pull through.

the fact that Jamie wants a person who is also accused of abuse as Brit’s conservator, a no name who’s not related to her and only has been in her life for a year, rather than  Britney’s own mother with whom she actually has a good relationship with -

you know that kind of rage you feel when you wanna smash something and scream? Yeah I feel that right now.

  • Like 8
Link to comment

I wonder where people are getting this docs from. Does somebody know? There's also that one where Jamie claimed she had dementia and never gave them the docs that proved so in order for the conservatorship to be granted as quick as possible.

How convinient it is for Jamie to step down and put some of his minions to take care of the conservatorship when the hearings are next week. I pray this judge is honest, at least I would be, cause the press this could get if they detailed all the bs and robery that is a result of this conservatioship and decide in Britney's favor would do wonders for any judge/atouney/court house reputation. Please Brenda, do the right thing! 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I wonder where people are getting this docs from. Does somebody know? There's also that one where Jamie claimed she had dementia and never gave them the docs that proved so in order for the conservatorship to be granted as quick as possible.

How convinient it is for Jamie to step down and put some of his minions to take care of the conservatorship when the hearings are next week. I pray this judge is honest, at least I would be, cause the press this could get if they detailed all the bs and robery that is a result of this conservatioship and decide in Britney's favor would do wonders for any judge/atouney/court house reputation. Please Brenda, do the right thing! 

God bless Lynne for stepping in, otherwise imagine Britney dealing alone with those leeches :nochillbrit:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

New little detail on People:

“Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Spears tell PEOPLE. “Jamie seems stressed about it, and it’s not a situation that he wants to be in.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dad-temporarily-steps-down-conservator/

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

Didnt he ran after Kevin reported him? I read somewhere he wasnt to be found after the incident :cardi:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

New little detail on People:

“Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Spears tell PEOPLE. “Jamie seems stressed about it, and it’s not a situation that he wants to be in.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dad-temporarily-steps-down-conservator/

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness like it was said on that paid TMZ article but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

Guy actually thought he’s invincible and can do as he pleases with anyone.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

God bless Lynne for stepping in, otherwise imagine powerless Britney dealing alone with those leeches :nochillbrit:

Lynne stepping in right now does not nullify the fact that she should have been there since day one. I dont trust her, but anything is better than Jamie and his minions. Specially that Brit's relationship with her mom seems to be at peace for quite sometime. I just hope Lynne prepared herself for the storm, like actually study the laws surrounding her daughter's situation, otherwise she's gonna be entirely dependent of a lawyer and we all know lawyers can be bought in a minute.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

New little detail on People:

“Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Spears tell PEOPLE. “Jamie seems stressed about it, and it’s not a situation that he wants to be in.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dad-temporarily-steps-down-conservator/

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness like it was said on that paid TMZ article but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

One, two, cops are coming for you

Three, four, better leave Britney alone...

7 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Lynne stepping in right now does not nullify the fact that she should have been there since day one. I dont trust her, but anything is better than Jamie and his minions. Specially that Brit's relationship with her mom seems to be at peace for quite sometime. I just hope Lynne prepared herself for the storm, like actually study the laws surrounding her daughter's situation, otherwise she's gonna be entirely depent of a lawyer and we all know lawyers can be bought in a minute.

Better late than never sis

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I swear the only thing this old useless guy knows to do is to play the sick card everytime he’s in a deep shithole. Now that they know his place as her conservator is in jeopardy, they want to “temporarily” place his puppet in and then before we know it, its been 12 years. 

If the cship is meant to continue for now, I hope it’ll be Lynne who replaces f**king Jamie.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
2 hours ago, BritneyLimited said:

Did I say that though? 

This is all speculation...we don't know anything for sure...so people shouldn't be so quick to judge any of the parts involved, that's all.

Yet you're judging Britney's mental health based on some Instagram posts. Why don't you take your own advice?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Wait…so what I’m understanding is that because Jamie has now stepped down, Britney can no longer say she’s being abused by her co conservator and therefore cannot end the conservatorship? Did I get that right?

Erm no. They can’t just disregard 10+ years of abuse because he temporarily resigned from the position. The investigation on the conservatorship is still on-going.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

New little detail on People:

“Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Spears tell PEOPLE. “Jamie seems stressed about it, and it’s not a situation that he wants to be in.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dad-temporarily-steps-down-conservator/

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness like it was said on that paid TMZ article but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

“Step down”

I’m cackling. Everyone who is doing something wrong in Hollywood “steps down”.

He will go to jail if this investigation is legit.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block