Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship

NotAlone07

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please Lynne, pull through.

the fact that Jamie wants a person who is also accused of abuse as Brit’s conservator, a no name who’s not related to her and only has been in her life for a year, rather than  Britney’s own mother with whom she actually has a good relationship with -

you know that kind of rage you feel when you wanna smash something and scream? Yeah I feel that right now.

I wonder where people are getting this docs from. Does somebody know? There's also that one where Jamie claimed she had dementia and never gave them the docs that proved so in order for the conservatorship to be granted as quick as possible.

How convinient it is for Jamie to step down and put some of his minions to take care of the conservatorship when the hearings are next week. I pray this judge is honest, at least I would be, cause the press this could get if they detailed all the bs and robery that is a result of this conservatioship and decide in Britney's favor would do wonders for any judge/atouney/court house reputation. Please Brenda, do the right thing! 

7 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

I wonder where people are getting this docs from. Does somebody know? There's also that one where Jamie claimed she had dementia and never gave them the docs that proved so in order for the conservatorship to be granted as quick as possible.

How convinient it is for Jamie to step down and put some of his minions to take care of the conservatorship when the hearings are next week. I pray this judge is honest, at least I would be, cause the press this could get if they detailed all the bs and robery that is a result of this conservatioship and decide in Britney's favor would do wonders for any judge/atouney/court house reputation. Please Brenda, do the right thing! 

God bless Lynne for stepping in, otherwise imagine Britney dealing alone with those leeches :nochillbrit:

New little detail on People:

“Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Spears tell PEOPLE. “Jamie seems stressed about it, and it’s not a situation that he wants to be in.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dad-temporarily-steps-down-conservator/

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness like it was said on that paid TMZ article but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

Just now, Joey Orfino said:

“Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Spears tell PEOPLE. “Jamie seems stressed about it, and it’s not a situation that he wants to be in.”

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

Didnt he ran after Kevin reported him? I read somewhere he wasnt to be found after the incident :cardi:

7 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness like it was said on that paid TMZ article but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

Guy actually thought he’s invincible and can do as he pleases with anyone.

Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

God bless Lynne for stepping in, otherwise imagine powerless Britney dealing alone with those leeches :nochillbrit:

Lynne stepping in right now does not nullify the fact that she should have been there since day one. I dont trust her, but anything is better than Jamie and his minions. Specially that Brit's relationship with her mom seems to be at peace for quite sometime. I just hope Lynne prepared herself for the storm, like actually study the laws surrounding her daughter's situation, otherwise she's gonna be entirely dependent of a lawyer and we all know lawyers can be bought in a minute.

18 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

One, two, cops are coming for you

Three, four, better leave Britney alone...

7 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Lynne stepping in right now does not nullify the fact that she should have been there since day one. I dont trust her, but anything is better than Jamie and his minions. Specially that Brit's relationship with her mom seems to be at peace for quite sometime. I just hope Lynne prepared herself for the storm, like actually study the laws surrounding her daughter's situation, otherwise she's gonna be entirely depent of a lawyer and we all know lawyers can be bought in a minute.

Better late than never sis

Just end this circus already. Britney must be free. How dare they do sth like this to her, for so many years. How she kept on going for so many years.

I can't believe the truth was so in front of our eyes but we wouldn't see it.

It takes just one person who was the power to just her job right for once. The judge should end it.

I swear the only thing this old useless guy knows to do is to play the sick card everytime he’s in a deep shithole. Now that they know his place as her conservator is in jeopardy, they want to “temporarily” place his puppet in and then before we know it, its been 12 years. 

If the cship is meant to continue for now, I hope it’ll be Lynne who replaces f**king Jamie.

2 hours ago, BritneyLimited said:

Did I say that though? 

This is all speculation...we don't know anything for sure...so people shouldn't be so quick to judge any of the parts involved, that's all.

Yet you're judging Britney's mental health based on some Instagram posts. Why don't you take your own advice?

23 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Wait…so what I’m understanding is that because Jamie has now stepped down, Britney can no longer say she’s being abused by her co conservator and therefore cannot end the conservatorship? Did I get that right?

Erm no. They can’t just disregard 10+ years of abuse because he temporarily resigned from the position. The investigation on the conservatorship is still on-going.

2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

“Step down”

I’m cackling. Everyone who is doing something wrong in Hollywood “steps down”.

He will go to jail if this investigation is legit.

Archived