Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship

NotAlone07

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Right. 

Step down as the conservator and appoint someone you trust and know will do exactly as you did right before the hearing so the judge will go ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and say since Jamie is gone everything’s fine.

That’s exactly what it is. I sincerely hope Judge Penny pumps the breaks on that!! Judge should choose replacement not Jamie! Someone who has no relationship or loyalty to him or to Lou. 

Lynne better mother dafuq up and demand that Jodi not be appointed conservator of her daughter & her daughter’s finances! Just leave that choice to the judge!! Sep 18 hearing is gonna be one to watch!!

234-B6-EB1-FBA9-4475-9-D73-DFC79967-E724

Is this her? If not I’ll delete later.

JODI PAIS MONTGOMERY  NCG, CLPF License #535

Jodi, a California-licensed professional fiduciary, is one of the two principals of Pais Montgomery Fiduciary.  She is formally trained in social work and strongly committed to meeting the particular needs of conservatees and special needs trust beneficiaries—and protecting them from all forms of physical and financial abuse. Jodi has substantial experience in probate estate administration, trust administration and conservatorships of both the person and estate. She has served as a counselor with AIDS Centers Pasadena and as a service volunteer with the Special Olympics.

jodi@paismontgomery.com   (626) 398-2090

https://www.paismontgomery.com/

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

234-B6-EB1-FBA9-4475-9-D73-DFC79967-E724

Is this her? If not I’ll delete later.

JODI PAIS MONTGOMERY  NCG, CLPF License #535

Jodi, a California-licensed professional fiduciary, is one of the two principals of Pais Montgomery Fiduciary.  She is formally trained in social work and strongly committed to meeting the particular needs of conservatees and special needs trust beneficiaries—and protecting them from all forms of physical and financial abuse. Jodi has substantial experience in probate estate administration, trust administration and conservatorships of both the person and estate. She has served as a counselor with AIDS Centers Pasadena and as a service volunteer with the Special Olympics.

jodi@paismontgomery.com   (626) 398-2090

https://www.paismontgomery.com/

It looks like it's her.... 

How do we know Britney actually approves of this replacement and that she didn’t want to attend the hearing? And this is supposed to be a “temporary” change.., remember the cship was supposed to be temporary too?! This is the same thing they said when the cship started 11 years ago when Samuel Ingham spoke for her in court. We need to hear from Britney herself, not Samuel Ingham and the Lou Taylor approved drivel on TMZ.

This is brilliant, and it will probably **** Britney up.

The investigation will most likely demonstrate years and years of abuse perpetuated by Jamie. However, as he will be gone by the hearing, the abuser will be already gone, then the claims of Britney and the findings won’t be an issue anymore.

Lynne and Britney better f**king deliver and show Judge Penny she’s fine enough to take care of herself and make her own decisions, otherwise she will be trapped in there forever.

Well played Lou and Jamie, well played  :yeahsure:

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

How do we know Britney actually approves of this replacement and that she didn’t want to attend the hearing? That’s the same thing they said when the cship started 11 years ago when Samuel Ingham spoke for her in court. We need to hear from Britney herself, not Samuel Ingham and the Lou Taylor approved drivel on TMZ.

Let’s hope common sense strikes Brenda and that she will actually do something about it. 

Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

It is happening all over again. 

Britney is probably locked up so they can act unbothered.

OMG I was just about to say this!!!

WHERE IS BRITNEY???? Did she get sent away again?? When she the last time we got candids (although the candids are set up just as I suspect the photo of her & Sam at dinner & shopping were set up without Britney’s knowledge!)

Timeline question. What date did we see her with brown hair at dinner with Sam? Britney went brunette toward the end of August, right?Last post for August Instagram was the 22nd until this week. Jamie assaulted Preston on Aug 24, Kfed reported incident Aug 25. 

She showed off her brown hair, working out and said she’s on vacation by herself. I assume the gym is part of the place she’s supposedly vacationing at. Yesterday we see a video of her in different outfits with brush hair. These IG vids aren’t posted in real time. Now I’m thinking there’s a reason why “Britney l returned to the gram this week. I thought it was weird she’s announcing a solo vacation then posts vids of her at home in diff clothing. Did Jamie/Jodi send Britney away to treatment facility against her will again??? Remember those treatment center without videos?? Is team cship pulling the same stunt again?? I wouldn’t put it past them!!

7 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I thought Britney was on vacation so how is she’s unwilling to go 🤷🏽‍♂️

EXACTLY!!! Something is up... if TMZ still gets leaks about cship once Jodi takes over then we’ll know she’s literally Jamie 2.0.

And this makes me believe more than ever that Jamie Lynn’s response is a lie!! She or Lou did unfollow Britney & Vice versa, then got  JL try to walk It back today. Will they ever stop deceiving the public??

Archived