Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, NotAlone07 said:

He shouldn’t be able to choose his replacement. It should be court appointed and no way Britney doesn’t want to fight this. This feels so wrong and scary it shouldn’t go like this. :wontcry:

In one hand, I totally agree it should be the judge who determines who should be the conservator.

In the other hand, I don't think anyone could be worse than Jamie, except maybe Lou.

What I keep thinking is that, being a conservator, besides just receiving millions of dollars, also requires a lot of responsibility, so unless the conservator has a lot of interest/ambition like Jamie in keeping their duties as conservator for over a decade, I don't think it's an easy task that any average person would like to assume. What I mean is that, this Jodi whoever she is, Lynne, Bryan, whoever, would eventually get tired of having such responsibility, because, normally, people have a life, a job, other activities, so it's more easy that they ultimately help Britney dissolve the conservatorship. Jamie doesn't have anything else, that's why he was able to stay for this long without getting tired or bored.

So in summary, I think any change is favorable at this point.

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021