Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship

NotAlone07

11 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

They've been lying SO MUCH since they got the transcript sealed. ("Britney wasn't forced into a mental institution btw" is a stupid paid for by Lou quote on TMZ) I feel like they're trying to be sneaky and do this while Britney is away. I think that's why Lynne's lawyer directly spoke to TMZ -who is on team C-ship's payroll- as a way of saying they're not giving up. It's ridiculous he thinks he can appoint some random lady (who's apparently been in control of Britney's "care and medical treatment for a year"-one of the major things under investigation) c-ship control, when he's so unstable he's assaulting his daughter's baby....if Jamie & this lady succeed Brenda is obviously beyond corrupt. This entire situation is sickening, God bless Britney.

I was discussing with someone else that this is the perfect time for Lynne to take over if Brenda is not corrupt. Jamie abused a child and is trying to appoint someone who's involved in another thing under investigation. Lynne showed interest in the cship earlier, this is her time to challenge the conservatorship. I much rather Lynne as conservator than Jamie -- but that's obviously not what Team CShip wants. The time is now.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived