Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship

NotAlone07

i don't understand why they r changing conservator if they have to evaluate cship as a whole and then give all the recomendations whether she needs 1 or not. i don't  know that Jodi but honestly it's not her mother why wouldn't they make her mother a conservator? i just want Britney to be free. and all this madness is just too much to understand....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, zenden78 said:

i don't understand why they r changing conservator if they have to evaluate cship as a whole and then give all the recomendations whether she needs 1 or not. i don't that Jodi but honestly it's not her mother why wouldn't they make her mother a conservator? i just want Britney to be free. and all this madness is just too much to understand....

i feel like they are trying to make it as difficult and as complicated as possible! causing more and more paperwork and giving themselves more time! :badthoughts:

49 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Who the hell is Jodi Montgomery?

Britney Army @Meaner03 this calls for an Exhale Investigation. Look into it! :snooptoya:

1. I’m happy Jamie is stepping down BUT I don’t believe TMZ’s spin that it’s voluntary. LBR Jamie had only two choices: voluntarily resign or be removed by Judge Penny. This **** is on the run for child abuse investigation FFS and I believe this “temporary” resignation will become permanent in time.

2. I don’t think that Jamie should be the one choosing his replacement!!! It’s sounds like Jodi will be Jamie 2.0. 

3. The judge should assign a new 3rd party independent conservator of their (Judge Penny’s) choice. Someone completely neutral not some leftover handler from the Jamie era who’s likely extremely loyal to Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph. Oh hell no!!!

4. Last but not least. Jamie’s resignation as Britney’s conservator has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS HEALTH!!! Barely 3 weeks ago he was healthy and strong enough to KNOCK DOWN A DOOR WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!! So don’t lie and play sick again!! We’re not stupid!! Good riddance! I’m weary of Jodi tbh!!

The fact that Britney doesn’t want to attend...

14 minutes ago, generation glory said:

OMG I was just about to say this!!!

WHERE IS BRITNEY???? Did she get sent away again?? When she the last time we got candids (although the candids are set up just as I suspect the photo of her & Sam at dinner & shopping were set up without Britney’s knowledge!)

Timeline question. What date did we see her with brown hair at dinner with Sam? Britney went brunette toward the end of August, right?Last post for August Instagram was the 22nd until this week. Jamie assaulted Preston on Aug 24, Kfed reported incident Aug 25. 

She showed off her brown hair, working out and said she’s on vacation by herself. I assume the gym is part of the place she’s supposedly vacationing at. Yesterday we see a video of her in different outfits with brush hair. These IG vids aren’t posted in real time. Now I’m thinking there’s a reason why “Britney l returned to the gram this week. I thought it was weird she’s announcing a solo vacation then posts vids of her at home in diff clothing. Did Jamie/Jodi send Britney away to treatment facility against her will again??? Remember those treatment center without videos?? Is team cship pulling the same stunt again?? I wouldn’t put it past them!!

Girl,

1) Britney posted the video at the gym saying she was on a “vacation on her own”.The lyrics of the song of the gym video had “help me” all over.  Her hair color is light brown.

2) Then we have the video of Britney with the outfits. Now, in this second video, look at her hair color, it’s way darker.

It’s not a coincidence IMO.

Britney is probably locked up and posted the gym video to hint she needs help though that specific song and in that specific setting. Remember that when she was in the mental facility she used to post while in the gym, talking about “me time”.

Her team noticed it, and to deflect the attention they posted video at her home to show she’s fine.

However, it’s easy to tell it isn’t recent because of her darker hair color, which means it was shot weeks ago.

Britney most probably needs help. 

I realize everything is upside down and *** backwards but none of this makes any sense. I admit I've never went through a c-ship and don't know anybody that has. If everything was on the up and up, I could see where the person that was the guardian could make the decision on who the replacement would be. But everything isn't on the up and up. This man was angry enough to break down a door and shake his grandson. Things look pretty sinister and I don't see why the judge is allowing any of that to happen tbh. What if the c-ship truly does end? I would hope this judge is actually honest and will do the right thing. But I also realize how rare that is in our world. :(

And I don't really understand the hearings without Britney either. I won't say if she just didn't want to go or if they're distracting her til the hearing is over. Just saying you would think they would say that Britney has to attend these hearings because they do concern her well being. ?

7 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Girl,

1) Britney posted the video at the gym saying she was on a “vacation on her own”.The lyrics of the song of the gym video had “help me” all over.  Her hair color is light brown.

2) Then we have the video of Britney with the outfits. Now, in this second video, look at her hair color, it’s way darker.

It’s not a coincidence IMO.

Britney is probably locked up and posted the gym video to hint she needs help though that specific song and in that specific setting. Remember that when she was in the mental facility she used to post while in the gym, talking about “me time”.

Her team noticed it, and to deflect the attention they posted video at her home to show she’s fine.

However, it’s easy to tell it isn’t recent because of her darker hair color, which means it was shot weeks ago.

Britney most probably needs help. 

I also noticed her hair in the clothing video of darker. Something isn’t right it’s all very bizarre. This poor woman is being tossed around like a hot potato. This transition of power will not go smoothly. 

18 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

i don't understand why they r changing conservator if they have to evaluate cship as a whole and then give all the recomendations whether she needs 1 or not. i don't  know that Jodi but honestly it's not her mother why wouldn't they make her mother a conservator? i just want Britney to be free. and all this madness is just too much to understand....

Jamie  & Co are buying time.

This is such a statement (Eat, Pray, Britney) RE: Jodi Montgomery.

“Allowing this woman access to all of Britney’s medical records when her mother had to lawyer up and petition the courts for the same access is some kinda crazy ****.

-

Indeed.

45 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This is brilliant, and it will probably **** Britney up.

The investigation will most likely demonstrate m years and years of abuse perpetuated by Jamie. However, as he will be gone by the hearing, the abuser will be already gone, then the claims of Britney and the findings won’t be an issue anymore.

Lynne and Britney better f**king deliver and show Judge Penny she’s fine enough to take care of herself and make her own decisions, otherwise she will be trapped in there forever.

Well played Lou and Jamie, well played  :yeahsure:

THIS.

this is a smart move they found to still be in control somehow

britney will forever be locked in this, I'm worried about what information they feed her bc it's easy to manipulate? 

oh gosh, Britney should f**kin go to e v e r y court date! 

He knows he is the unstable one and cant control himself from beating his own grandson who is a child. He has an alcoholic problem for 40 years and history with domestic abuse. He tried to clean up his image the past couple of years being Britney's conservator, but with everything happening, his mental disorder got triggered and he cant stop being a crazy unhinged lunatic. He knows he cant control himself and if he acts like this more, he will lose control of her.

10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

THIS.

this is a smart move they found to still be in control somehow

britney will forever be locked in this, I'm worried about what information they feed her bc it's easy to manipulate? 

oh gosh, Britney should f**kin go to e v e r y court date! 

Why are you trusting the words of a liar under investigation

Of course Britney would want to attend the hearing and any of them

Archived