Jamie asks to step down from conservatorship

NotAlone07

I feel like this is a power play by Jamie.

He knows he f**ked up, so he is going to say "I would like to step down" and then come back and be like "yes, I had some issues and I did xyz to take care of them and now I am fit to be the conservator again"

which is ironic as ****, because that's exactly what Britney could say about herself and the c-ship.

BARF. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Dream said:

Just end this circus already. Britney must be free. How dare they do sth like this to her, for so many years. How she kept on going for so many years.

I can't believe the truth was so in front of our eyes but we wouldn't see it.

It takes just one person who was the power to just her job right for once. The judge should end it.

The fact that something like this is happening 12+ years to someone as WORLD FAMOUS as Britney Freakin Spears is absolutely insane. And I feel like nothing is really being done about it. There should be outrage about it everywhere. It’s like her fans are the ones who care, and everyone who’s trying to do something is being silenced or paid of. It’s sick, and I feel so hurt for her. 

9 hours ago, BritneyLimited said:

What has she done to show you otherwise? Her instagram is filled with erratic/strange behavior e.g. And not just her photos, but also the captions she uses. 

I feel like I'm in the middle of what you're saying. I stick with what I've said on other posts about Britney and her social media. I find the whole thing boring and she's basically posting the same old **** any regular person would post. But I also realize I'm a fan...I don't know Britney Spears personally and I don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I hope she's able to get any help she needs instead of basically being bled dry financially by a bunch of leeches that care more about her $$$$ than her well being.

5 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

New little detail on People:

“Jamie has to focus on his health. He was also told it’s best to step down temporarily because of the police report,” a source close to Spears tell PEOPLE. “Jamie seems stressed about it, and it’s not a situation that he wants to be in.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-dad-temporarily-steps-down-conservator/

So he didn't step down because of his imaginary illness like it was said on that paid TMZ article but because the police report got him shook :uknowit:

He stepped down so that he won't do jail time, instead he will probably do "anger management"

6 hours ago, joanhs said:

Better yet, how many times were she capable for fighting for her children in 2007? Barely none. She showed up, got a fit, and left before meeting was over. Back then she could even have send a lawyer but never did

No one denies that 2007/8 was a terrible year for her and that she did a lot of things wrong. For example, all the appointments she didn't attend. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean she deserves being under a conservatorship. As someone said before, her "punishment" for that was that they took away the custody of her kids.  We are talking about two different things.

What she needed was therapy and a long break to heal and to put her personal life back in order. But no, they put her into the conservatorship and they were more worried about the "Britney brand" than in her as a human. And I'm sure that if the cship doesn't end this year, they will make her release a new album asap to pretend that nothing happened.

8 hours ago, maquisl said:

I'm sorry but... What the ****?:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

Like wtfffff:tifflmao: even multimillionaire Kylie jenner uses non sense and stupid captions... have you watched keeping up with the kardashians? :tifflmao: all them need a conservationship too :cardi:

this needs to end now and papa spears and Loucifer go to jail 

9 hours ago, BritneyLimited said:

The fact that y'all think Britney is fit to take care of herself is mind-boggling. Not saying her father is the right person for the job, but she clearly needs help. Please open your eyes...

It's so annoying to have to answer the same **** over and over and over. You have the answers for everything you posted in that one thread, good luck finding them.

who the **** is jodi whatever and why the hell wouldn't Britney attend this seriously pivotal hearing? I dont f**king get this ****. I also dont get why all the language surrounding these reports is always alluding to someone TAKING OVER as conservator as opposed to it ending altogether. like yeah it would be nice if it was someone other than Jamie, but why is it so completely out of the question to explore the possibility of it dissolving? it's like not even an option according to these reports, its just a question of WHO will control her. the language around it just makes me so mad.

So after reading this whole thread....

1. Jamie is 'stepping down' as her conservator because of his health (when actually according to People it's because of the police report and he doesn't want to be in that situation, even though it's his fault).

2. Jamie (not the court) appointed someone named Jodi Montgomery as his temporary replacement. She has been known to take on and defend previous C-ships's that have experienced abuse despite the evidence. So she's essentially on the same level as a dirty lawyer that defends criminals.

3.  According to Just Jared, Jodi has been described as "Britney‘s care manager over the last year."  So she's not just some random. But wtf is a 'care manager', and why is someone with that reputation in that role?

4.  Why didn't Jamie just select Lynne (HER MOTHER for fk sakes)?  Because he knows she would ruin everything as she supports giving her daughter freedom.

5. Jamie has claimed that Britney is "able but UNWILLING" to attend the court hearing. But we all know she's more than willing as she has attended the past hearings, claimed she was held and force to take medications against her will, and she sure wouldn't want to leave her kids alone after this). She's probably being prevented from going to make this more difficult for the court to investigate. Something I hope the Court is actually digging deep into (including checking if she's being threatened to lie that she is unwilling) instead of just taking their word for it.

This whole thing is just disgusting and I really hope the court sees right through this.

:bedtime:

4 hours ago, maquisl said:

What she needed was therapy and a long break to heal and to put her personal life back in order. But no, they put her into the conservatorship and they were more worried about the "Britney brand" than in her as a human. And I'm sure that if the cship doesn't end this year, they will make her release a new album asap to pretend that nothing happened.

T H I S !!!

I remember being pretty shocked when i listened to Womanizer on the radio back then, i was 12 or something but i knew what happened and i was like: wait, this isn't an old song, this is new, she recovered already? :zoomzoom: and i knew that few months before she was taken to the hospital cause it was everywhere, on the news, on the radio, on the magazines, so i was confused even tho, i'm not gonna lie, when i watched the MV for the first time i was like: eh, she's probably fine now, cause she looks amazing, she's back in shape! But i obviously had no idea, u know? If i knew what i know today the last time i would have spent money for a Britney album would have been in 2007 for Blackout :well:

2 hours ago, David Rose said:

who the **** is jodi whatever and why the hell wouldn't Britney attend this seriously pivotal hearing? I dont f**king get this ****. I also dont get why all the language surrounding these reports is always alluding to someone TAKING OVER as conservator as opposed to it ending altogether. like yeah it would be nice if it was someone other than Jamie, but why is it so completely out of the question to explore the possibility of it dissolving? it's like not even an option according to these reports, its just a question of WHO will control her. the language around it just makes me so mad.

They've been lying SO MUCH since they got the transcript sealed. ("Britney wasn't forced into a mental institution btw" is a stupid paid for by Lou quote on TMZ) I feel like they're trying to be sneaky and do this while Britney is away. I think that's why Lynne's lawyer directly spoke to TMZ -who is on team C-ship's payroll- as a way of saying they're not giving up. It's ridiculous he thinks he can appoint some random lady (who's apparently been in control of Britney's "care and medical treatment for a year"-one of the major things under investigation) c-ship control, when he's so unstable he's assaulting his daughter's baby....if Jamie & this lady succeed Brenda is obviously beyond corrupt. This entire situation is sickening, God bless Britney.

7 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The fact that something like this is happening 12+ years to someone as WORLD FAMOUS as Britney Freakin Spears is absolutely insane. And I feel like nothing is really being done about it. There should be outrage about it everywhere. It’s like her fans are the ones who care, and everyone who’s trying to do something is being silenced or paid of. It’s sick, and I feel so hurt for her. 

Ι honestly can't imagine how this will end up. As you wrote it should have been everywhere in the news but no, only if it was Britney doing the wrong things everyone would sacrifice her.

For me there is no turning back now. There is no way, Britney will be out there promoting and performing her music, doing interviews. The end of this s chip must be near. It's all out there right now, how they will continue make money of her, when we all know what is going on and we won't buy. We have seen her halfass performances, there is no way she will go out there to promote a single thing.

I think she did work in the past because she thought that was the way to earn sth of the situation and because she loves her job. But now she knows it doesn't go anywhere.

Even the fact that she found motivation to release an album as grear as Glory and do amazing performances for it and her POM shows that she is a healthy person, but no she is not stupid.

I think with every album they were like if u do this we r going to let you go or bring back the kids. Smth like that. And with the glory u could see Britney was really improving. She was interested in it. She was nervous but still did lots of promo. And as world pom goes she finally finds out that they were not lettiong her out. At tge time they were numerous stories about how she is acting bad and weird on m&g. It's obvious she wanted to get out. Also then they announce domination and she wasn't even allowed to speak. I bet bc she would say smth like i don't wanna do this. Even her ellen announcement was really awkward. She tried to rebel but they cut her visits with kids and put her into facility. And now she was first time for years in court saying she didn't want to be drugged anymore. But they keep feeding us with story she is mentally unstable and almost died. That bs of her team and the whole agenda of cship and corrupted judge can't be tolerated anymore. If they not give Britney freedom or at least make temporary conservator her mother there is no further way for her career. No fan would go and buy anything to feed those monsters who got her rights taken away. 

Archived