Sam’s interview on ET

Slayer

i'm sorry but what is the point of this "interview"? I'm shocked. ok he's cute (i mean super hot) but seriously, what's the point? y'all know Britney's team don't play around. and why now? is it a distraction from jamie's mess? or maybe Britney is behind this, she wants him to become famous too? i mean, why an ET itnerview? lmao i can assure you there is a plan behind this random interview.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I watched the interview again and I'm sorry to bother y'all but this interview couldn't be faker and more planned.

First, the interviewer is super fake about her enthusiasm (or overwhelmed by his hotness).

Second, all questions are super "friendly". They're using this as a sweet kind of first interview where you can see him articulate and smile his hotness away.

Questions:

A) Marriage (OBVIOUS stupid question media always asks to celebrity couples), family question was made for an easy lead to ask about the kids (this is a very thristy-curious question honestly)

B) Their instagram videos (because that's the only window we have to their real relationship). The interviewer asked if he films her and his answer was: she's the PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR, SHE DECIDES THE CONTENT, SHE'S THE WOMAN and I'm just the ACTOR. lmaooooo you see the words he uses for their stupid ig videos?

C) How they met: oh no I didn't audition, SHE PICKED ME (again, selected words)

D) the sushi part. britney said the same thing back in the day. Not only did Sam repeat that but the interviewer too. another selected word because who the f remembers that?

E) and finally....they ask him about his non existent acting career and mention THE ROCK so he gets that reference lmao another selected word

guys, this was a PR stupid random interview planned af by Britney herself or maybe her team. Why? I don't know, maybe she plans to marry him and wants him to be more popular (she did the same with Kfed) OR maybe her team is managing him too now and want him to become an actor or MAYBE they want yall to get familiar with him because he's the new conservator. oh good lord.

I know y'all will say I over-react but I work in PR and this was too random for my taste. he isn't even promoting ANYTHING, he is just there because he is her boyfriend, but Britney isn't promoting anything either. lol but they still arranged an interview, seated on cute seats, brought a journalist and spend 30 minutes doing make up and get camera ready for this **** *** random interview. yall feel me? k, bye.

7 hours ago, YoungOne said:

he sees marriage with britney, that's cute. but in 10 years from now on please.

I think that's what SHE wants right now lol

In my mind they've definitely talked about it :cardi:

ps. they need to have children too, she wants them and a Britney/Sam baby would be so cute and tbh future queen of pop

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

As expected, ET always comes out with these random fluff pieces.  They never ask their guests the gutsy personal questions, or if they do they never air them lol.  I guess because they're not TMZ.

Also as expected, Sam was awesome. You can tell he's a little camera shy when it comes to interviews (like Britney), but he was very respectful. I really love his voice too... that slight accent is hot lol. I'm guessing just like Britney, he's very restricted what he can and can't say... I bet Team B was right behind the camera watching him like a hawk just like they do with Britney behind the scenes.

They're such a normal couple... and I love that.... none of that drama or attention-seeking that you see all these other celeb couples do.   :) 

Lou was behind the camera

source.gif

Archived