Sam’s interview on ET

Slayer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Wasn't he there to talk about a movie he is appearing on? She didn't ask him any question about it, unless it's not the full video.

Only questions about Britney. The male Xtina :byetina:

There seems to comments missing from the trailer, in which he said ‘people like to judge’ - either that was scrapped or there’s more! 

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There seems to comments missing from the trailer, in which he said ‘people like to judge’ - either that was scrapped or there’s more! 

Yes, i remember that. Maybe it was just part 1 and part 2 will air tomorrow so they can milk his interview and the views, specially around a time where Britney is getting a lot of press and media attention.

As expected, ET always comes out with these random fluff pieces.  They never ask their guests the gutsy personal questions, or if they do they never air them lol.  I guess because they're not TMZ.

Also as expected, Sam was awesome. You can tell he's a little camera shy when it comes to interviews (like Britney), but he was very respectful. I really love his voice too... that slight accent is hot lol. I'm guessing just like Britney, he's very restricted what he can and can't say... I bet Team B was right behind the camera watching him like a hawk just like they do with Britney behind the scenes.

They're such a normal couple... and I love that.... none of that drama or attention-seeking that you see all these other celeb couples do.   :) 

Archived