Britney's Father May Be Removed As Conservator In Wake of Child Abuse claim

Slayer

intro-1567610411.jpg

Britney Spears' dad may lose more than just contact with his grandsons as a result of the child abuse allegations against him, because it could cost Jamie Spears his role as the singer's conservator.

Jamie has been Britney's conservator for over a decade. After the star went through a very public bout with mental health issues, Jaime stepped in legally to help with her personal issues as well as maintain her finances.

As her father, it was the obvious choice at the time.

He also gets paid a lucrative salaryfor his work in the conservatorship and Britney's career.

However, there is now a 3 year restraining order in place barring him from having contact with Britney and Kevin Federline's two sons, which could impact his professional dealings with Britney when she has custody of the boys.

As we reported, the court is currently doing a full investigation into Britney's conservatorship, which involves scrutinizing her medical treatment, her advisors and even the current custody arrangement with her kids.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us the recent allegations against Jamie will be front and center in the investigation into the conservatorship.

We're told the court-appointed investigators will interview both 13-year-old Sean and 12-year-old Jayden, as well as K-Fed to determine how everything moves forward.

We're told everyone involved in the incident, where Jamie allegedly broke down a door to "violently" shake Britney's son, could be called to testify before the judge in the conservatorship case.

The judge will have to evaluate the evidence and decide if Jamie can be left in charge of the conservatorship, when he clearly has trouble interacting with key people in Britney's personal life.

It's not the first time Jamie's relationships with people in the conservatorship has been brought into question, as longtime senior advisor Andrew Wallet, recently bailed on the groupafter taking issues with decisions Jamie made regarding Britney's professional and personal life.

The most likely scenario is the court could remove Jaime from his role as conservator and replace him with someone who they believe is a stable force in Britney's life.

As for who could replace Jamie, our sources say the top contender may be Britney's mother, Lynne Spears.

Lynne has been a source of strength for Britney since the beginning, and recently reappeared to take a more active role in both her personal life and the conservatorship.

As we reported, Lynne hired and attorney and filed documents making it clear she wanted to be in the loop on medical and career decisions for Britney, and was even seen accompanying Britney to court when she began waging a war against the stronghold the conservatorship has over her life.

Whoever the court ultimately puts in charge of the conservatorship, the most important thing is Britney's safety and well-being, and that will be the only factor considered by the judge.

Source: The Blast

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this ends with Britney getting a restraining order against Jamie too. He done f**ked up. Lynne needs to stop being a nanny to Jamie Lynne  and move her *** to California and take over for Jamie until this is all over. 

Things are looking up. The cat is now out of the bag. If a 70 year old “frail” man has that much anger in him to go after a child, they need to look into what has been going on for the past decade. I hope Britney and her kids have the strength to speak up and be heard finally. 

45 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

it would be good if Lynne became her conservator but it would be even better if the conservatorship completely ended.

yeh same. I trust Lynne a million times more than Jamie tbh She always seemed to actually care about Britney the PERSON not the money machine like I always thought her father always saw Britney as. But like everyone else has said and what Ive said on here last night and today, the past 10 years, shes really come on leaps and bounds. and my biggest bug bear the past few years is shes been 'well enough' to do a 4 year vegas residency, do tours, release albums [aka make millions of dollars] AND also have 50/50 custody of the boys until obviously recently, yet shes still not 'well enough' to have her own money that for the past 25 or so years SHES WORKED FOR!! Doesn't make sense to me

im actually starting to understand why shes seems not bothered making new music and why shes has done minimum promo for her albums. shes making money then having to ask 'daddy' if she can spend it

It bothers me how Britney is even in a c-ship for something that happened 11-12 years ago. In my opinion stars like Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan were FAR more troubled with taking lots of ***** and DUI's...yet they are not in such a thing.

Where is the justice in all of this? Sure the reason behind it was all good but we know the c-ship quickly became in a cash grabbing opertunity, the original goal and meaning of the c-ship faded so fast

48 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

It bothers me how Britney is even in a c-ship for something that happened 11-12 years ago. In my opinion stars like Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan were FAR more troubled with taking lots of ***** and DUI's...yet they are not in such a thing.

Where is the justice in all of this? Sure the reason behind it was all good but we know the c-ship quickly became in a cash grabbing opertunity, the original goal and meaning of the c-ship faded so fast

I think it's because Lindsay's father and mother are both terrible, none of them could have been her conservator, also she doesn't have children and wasn't really rich back then. Also, i'm not sure but i think she was never really diagnosed with any illness. She's a little messy here and there but she seemed to have changed. 

Amanda was in a conservatorship but a different one where actual doctors diagnosed her, she wasn't that rich either and her mom and dad let her go once they saw she was doing better. 

Unfortunately, Britney is a lot richer and known than them and has 2 children involved in her life. So it was probably easier to make a case against Britney than Lindsay and Amanda.

On 9/4/2019 at 1:31 PM, Joey Orfino said:

I think it's because Lindsay's father and mother are both terrible, none of them could have been her conservator, also she doesn't have children and wasn't really rich back then. She's a little messy here and there but she seemed to have changed. 

Amanda was in a conservatorship but a different one where actual doctor diagnose her, she wasn't that rich either and her mom and dad let her go once they saw she was doing better. 

Unfortunately, Britney is a lot richer and known than them and has 2 children involved in her life. So it was probably easier to make a case against Britney than Lindsay and Amanda.

OT Lindsay was on *****, forreal. Coke, Dilaudid, Adderall, excessive amount of alcohol....I don't justify a conservatorship, but Linsday was an actual threat to herself and others especially since she always got behind the wheel.

10 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

OT Lindsay was on *****, forreal. Coke, Dilaudid, Adderall, excessive amount of alcohol....I don't justify a conservatorships, but Linsday was an actual threat to herself and others especially since she always got behind the wheel.

Yes but just like probably a lot of people in the world. They are not the "only ones" in this unfortunate situation. How many times people are getting arrested for ***** or alcohol while driving or fighting etc on a daily basis. If all of them had to be put under a conservatorship, this world would be a big mess. That's what jail, rehab etc are there for too. A conservatorship is one of many possibilities to handle this kind of situation and it was "more adapted" to Britney according to the court back then because she was put under a 5150 hold twice in a month, a lot of bad people were around her (Adnan / Sam etc) and had children involved. The conservatorship should have been handle the same way Amanda's conservatorship was handle. Once she was doing good, she was out. And Britney was good a long time ago.

Archived