Britney's Father May Be Removed As Conservator In Wake of Child Abuse claim

Slayer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This is just so insane. It’s  like Jamie completely lost his mind and has been on a downward spiral since the start of this year. Maybe he’s the one who needs a conservatorship. The court should appoint Britney to be his conservator and he can see how he likes it 

I guess you can only imprison and force a grown mother of two to earn your wealth for you for so long before sparks start to fly, especially when the public, your family, and the media start to question just how unethical it all is. 

As horrible as it is for Sean Preston, Jamie has shown his true colours at exactly the right time. The mask wss bound to slip sometime, and how great it's slipped when his morals and practice are being called into question by the courts.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh same. I trust Lynne a million times more than Jamie tbh She always seemed to actually care about Britney the PERSON not the money machine like I always thought her father always saw Britney as. But like everyone else has said and what Ive said on here last night and today, the past 10 years, shes really come on leaps and bounds. and my biggest bug bear the past few years is shes been 'well enough' to do a 4 year vegas residency, do tours, release albums [aka make millions of dollars] AND also have 50/50 custody of the boys until obviously recently, yet shes still not 'well enough' to have her own money that for the past 25 or so years SHES WORKED FOR!! Doesn't make sense to me

im actually starting to understand why shes seems not bothered making new music and why shes has done minimum promo for her albums. shes making money then having to ask 'daddy' if she can spend it

I disagree, Lynne is not perfect either. Sure she genuinely loves Britney but the fact she always flee when the going gets rough, absolutely no. Not to mention she is a stage mom which is what got Britney in this whole mess anyways. She left Britney to a world of sharks instead of protecting her. Even the woman admits she doesn’t have a backbone. How do you think Lou infiltrated into the Spears family? If Lynne is conservator, you won’t think Lou will latch on to her? That woman is a manipulator and Lynne is gullible, Britney even saw through Lou but Lynne didn’t.

Well in light of the case, at least now his place as her conservator has been jeopardised and thats what we want since the beginning.

While Lynne replacing him sounds good, I truly hope that it will be the end of the cship. Its time for Britney to live her life. She’s no longer in a worrying state. Fingers crossed :crying3:

I think Lynne has great experience working with Brit when she was a child and know show to care and be there for her. Britney will need the emotional support transitioning from the c-ship and the abusive constraints her dad, Andrew, Lou, Larry and put her through. Think about all the work her new lawyers will need to do to get rid of all those people, fix her money issues, all the c-ship contracts, new managers, maybe she might want to move houses, she might want a fresh start. Lynne is the support she will need to transition after a near 12 year c-ship. 

Y'all sitting here thinking Jamie getting the boot as conservator means she'll be free… no, all it means, like the article says. is that the courts will have someone else brought in to take over.

And lol at y'all suddenly being Team Lynne and thinking she'll be a better conservator. It'll just renew accusations that she's a stage mom/money hungry/doesn't care about her well-being, just the cash machine.

Idk. This is a really bad situation and I'm not sure it spells goodness pouring out after the fact. I hope and pray I'm wrong and I'm praying for a positive turn around. For her and myself, shoot.

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I disagree, Lynne is not perfect either. Sure she genuinely loves Britney but the fact she always flee when the going gets rough, absolutely no. Not to mention she is a stage mom which is what got Britney in this whole mess anyways. She left Britney to a world of sharks instead of protecting her. Even the woman admits she doesn’t have a backbone. How do you think Lou infiltrated into the Spears family? If Lynne is conservator, you won’t think Lou will latch on to her? That woman is a manipulator and Lynne is gullible, Britney even saw through Lou but Lynne didn’t.

If Lynne was such a stage mom you would think she would've tried to be Britney's manager on on the payroll some how in the beginning. Britney was the one that wanted to continue to pursue a career in music and entertainment. Many times Britney would go back home when she did the off Broadway play both Britney and Lynne wanted to bail and leave New York to be home for the holidays. Britney wanted to perform again and after a second shot was cast on the MMC once that ended Britney went back home. During this time she was in school, on the basketball team, going to prom and was bored and wanted to sing and pursue her career.

Lynne had a tough choice she had to be with Jamie Lynn and Britney had been wanting a career so Felicia chaperoned. During the first 3 albums there wasn't much drama when Fe was around same with the 4th album it was a break up and bad press that drove things down.

Britney seemed to always want to sing and have a career and even spoke of her dreams many times in interviews when she was a little girl. One great reference is her only Grammy performance of the little girl watching the show and saying "Someday I'm going to be there" and there Britney was a double nominee and performing.

I don't know how Britney was left in a world of sharks when once we're born we're all in a world of sharks. Do you blame every celebrities parents for when things go wrong in the stars lives? Once Britney turned 18 she was considered an adult so Lynne just leaving Britney for all of this to happen in the now is just non sense.

I agree with many of the comments just end the C Ship it will obviously take time, but so many have done way worse and have way more problems just because Britney is a big money earner shouldn't justify a C Ship when so many are free and Britney is under lock and key.

Im pretty confident that her sons will tell the truth and put an end to all this. Her sons are teenagers now and are fully capable of speaking for themselves. And I think its fine if her mom is her advisor because I think he trusts her more and would try harder to have the conservatorship abolished. I think as long as her dad isnt a part of it things will get better

Somebody who kicks a door in and shakes a young boy no matter what reason shows mental instability themselves and should NOT be legally allowed to conservator over Britney!!!!! They take everything else so far and to the T. They are so strict with Britney so they need to do the same with removing her father from conservator. This is even better now ! Proof!!!!

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

If Lynne was such a stage mom you would think she would've tried to be Britney's manager on on the payroll some how in the beginning. Britney was the one that wanted to continue to pursue a career in music and entertainment. Many times Britney would go back home when she did the off Broadway play both Britney and Lynne wanted to bail and leave New York to be home for the holidays. Britney wanted to perform again and after a second shot was cast on the MMC once that ended Britney went back home. During this time she was in school, on the basketball team, going to prom and was bored and wanted to sing and pursue her career.

Lynne had a tough choice she had to be with Jamie Lynn and Britney had been wanting a career so Felicia chaperoned. During the first 3 albums there wasn't much drama when Fe was around same with the 4th album it was a break up and bad press that drove things down.

Britney seemed to always want to sing and have a career and even spoke of her dreams many times in interviews when she was a little girl. One great reference is her only Grammy performance of the little girl watching the show and saying "Someday I'm going to be there" and there Britney was a double nominee and performing.

I don't know how Britney was left in a world of sharks when once we're born we're all in a world of sharks. Do you blame every celebrities parents for when things go wrong in the stars lives? Once Britney turned 18 she was considered an adult so Lynne just leaving Britney for all of this to happen in the now is just non sense.

I agree with many of the comments just end the C Ship it will obviously take time, but so many have done way worse and have way more problems just because Britney is a big money earner shouldn't justify a C Ship when so many are free and Britney is under lock and key.

This itself the whole situation must be traumatizing for her sons.. their childhood and life is far from normal and to see what Britney has to go through and also live it themselves is HARD and will affect them.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Britney’s childhood was spent going to pageants, talent shows, gymnastics class, auditions, ballet classes they were broke but Lynne kept going. Britney is just a kid, most kids would say they want to be a Princess but do parents really take it seriously? Don’t tell me she didn’t want Britney to be a star. She even said in her book that she always dreamed of being in the spotlight but was always afraid...ahem don’t all stage moms have that background? 

Also when I say sharks, obviously I meant corporate sharks. She even said that she was feeling homesick and missed her job teaching. That’s not a legitimate excuse especially since JL was living with them in NY and Florida while Britney was working. I’m not saying she’s a bad person but let’s not pretend she wasn’t a stagemom. When someone says they are not a stagemom, they are. Am I glad she brought Britney into our lives and her persistence has brought us one of the greatest popstars to ever live but if she didn’t, Britney probably would have had a quiet life or a normal one. 

Archived