Britney's Father May Be Removed As Conservator In Wake of Child Abuse claim

Slayer

I’m just going to say this now,

Felicia Cullotta for Conservator. (If having one is a must)

Find me a truer more caring soul to look out for Brit than her... I will wait.

When Brit wouldn’t accept help Fe had the balls to step away but was always still close by (till Jamie got rid of her)

Yes she is simple, yes she is sweet but with a pitbull Manager following her instructions, it would be a damn near ideal situation 🤔

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think lynne should be the new conservator but i'm afraid she wouldn't handle it well because she's emotionally weaker. but hopefully she does it because honestly i think she's the most trust worthy.

otherwise i don't know who'd do it...it would have to be a lawyer + a family member and it could only be her boyfriend (which i don't think is a good idea) or her brother or sister but i'm sure they're already busy with their own problems.

her mom is the best option right now.

13 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Y'all sitting here thinking Jamie getting the boot as conservator means she'll be free… no, all it means, like the article says. is that the courts will have someone else brought in to take over.

And lol at y'all suddenly being Team Lynne and thinking she'll be a better conservator. It'll just renew accusations that she's a stage mom/money hungry/doesn't care about her well-being, just the cash machine.

Idk. This is a really bad situation and I'm not sure it spells goodness pouring out after the fact. I hope and pray I'm wrong and I'm praying for a positive turn around. For her and myself, shoot.

Britney close with her mom

Remember she helped Britney voice get heard I'm May

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I disagree, Lynne is not perfect either. Sure she genuinely loves Britney but the fact she always flee when the going gets rough, absolutely no. Not to mention she is a stage mom which is what got Britney in this whole mess anyways. She left Britney to a world of sharks instead of protecting her. Even the woman admits she doesn’t have a backbone. How do you think Lou infiltrated into the Spears family? If Lynne is conservator, you won’t think Lou will latch on to her? That woman is a manipulator and Lynne is gullible, Britney even saw through Lou but Lynne didn’t.

See  I did used to think that of Lynne, but then after watching so many documentaries over the years, it was Britney that wanted to join the  mickey mouse club and be a performer and Lynne just allowed her. but i remember a story where britney was crying becuse MMC wanted her to work over Xmas and Lynne told her if she wanted to come home, its totally up to her. im not saying  lynne is perfect, and i do thinj she shouldve stuck up for britney against her dad over the years but i trust her over him

He “may be” removed? He must be removed.

It’s funny because everyone knows 13 year olds act out and they get disciplined all the time...  but by their parents.

I’ve never heard of a grandparent kicking a door down to attack a grandchild, while on the brink of death because of their colon.

The #FreeBritney movement made him CRACK and this was such perfect timing for that to happen.

Andrew Wallet probably resigned because he knew Jamie fell off the wagon.

The pieces are all coming together.

The only thing I worry about with the c-ship ending is the custody arrangements. I hope that once Jamie is removed as conversator they go back to a 50/50 arrangement. I hope if Kevin has any shred of human decency he would do that, considering all the money he has gotten from their time together and she is a great mother and loves those kids. Even if it had some soft stipulations for the first year or something, like an adult being present, could mean like bodyguards or staff in the house like maids or whoever or just low-key not really followed. 

14 minutes ago, MX3 said:

The only thing I worry about with the c-ship ending is the custody arrangements. I hope that once Jamie is removed as conversator they go back to a 50/50 arrangement. I hope if Kevin has any shred of human decency he would do that, considering all the money he has gotten from their time together and she is a great mother and loves those kids. Even if it had some soft stipulations for the first year or something, like an adult being present, could mean like bodyguards or staff in the house like maids or whoever or just low-key not really followed. 

I think it would be easier for Britney to just hire her own attorneys, maybe with Lynne's help or whatever, to try to achieve a new arrangement with Kevin. 

Archived