KFed Decides NOT to Proceed With Evidentiary Hearing Against Jaime

C0CKy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys realize that this isn't bad. What evidence is there? a broken door? and he shook the kid not hit him. 

My theory: Is Britney made a play to get K-Fed on her side. The kids are getting older and he already wanted more money, which we know come a few years at 18, he is out of support. If she offered him more money once she was in control, you know he would take it. He files a police report, once Jaime is out of town and leaks to the media....and BOOM now Jaime looks like a child abuser that fled the state. 

Any hearing for evidence wouldn't turn up anything and then it would be reported that nothing really happened. At this point the damage is done to Jaime. 

Bravo Britney....she is playing hardball. I hope she keeps coming for him like this, he used the kids against her in the past and now she can use them against him. You know they are reading these stories, and are forming opinions about all of this. 

2 hours ago, chrisryan said:

You guys realize that this isn't bad. What evidence is there? a broken door? and he shook the kid not hit him. 

My theory: Is Britney made a play to get K-Fed on her side. The kids are getting older and he already wanted more money, which we know come a few years at 18, he is out of support. If she offered him more money once she was in control, you know he would take it. He files a police report, once Jaime is out of town and leaks to the media....and BOOM now Jaime looks like a child abuser that fled the state. 

Any hearing for evidence wouldn't turn up anything and then it would be reported that nothing really happened. At this point the damage is done to Jaime. 

Bravo Britney....she is playing hardball. I hope she keeps coming for him like this, he used the kids against her in the past and now she can use them against him. You know they are reading these stories, and are forming opinions about all of this. 

You really do have a beautiful mind. I almost had an ****** reading that!!! I sincerely hope this was planned by Britney and with only weeks to go until the C-Ship hearing? This couldn’t be anymore poetic!

The fact that she took the kids away and gave them to him... and now this (and of course wants more money)....

There's literally no winning for her... I don't know how she deals with this.

That being said,
I really would love to know what her kids think of KFat.  Like do they actually like their dad, do they have a good relationship with him? or do they only go to him because they have to?

Archived