KFed Decides NOT to Proceed With Evidentiary Hearing Against Jaime

C0CKy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is it? Is it 70/30 Kevin-Britney?

Or 90/10, Kevin-Britney?

Of course whomever the children spends the most time with it’ll increase child support payments even more to the primary caretaker which is Kevin. The 90/10 custody was unofficial for nearly a year but since the incident with Jamie it’s official. That’s according to what People reports now.

Why wasn’t it official a year ago? 🤔 I told y’all that they often work out verbal agreements until something happens for Kevin to send Kaplan back to court to make things official. Like when Kevin got $20k mo in child support PLUS an extra $5,000 just so the boys could travel with Britney on the Circus tour, that wasn’t court approved. Kevin and Victoria also joined them on tour for a time. (TMZ reported this. We all know TMZ has been in Jamie/cship back pocket from day 1 so this is likely true.)

It’s like nobody has really been paying attention to this. So much that’s coming out now was reported years ago or was available online such as the court documents but nobody cared to look into it except a select few. But it went nowhere. Until 11 years had gone by.😒

Anyway. It don’t think this’ll increase Kevin’s child support since he already got an increase last year unless he petitions for it. According to People the custodial time has remained the same its just gone from unofficial to official. They should have made BOTH custodial time (90/10) official along with the child support increase. Maybe that’s already been done. Or will be. At least this shines a spotlight on Jamie’s behavior and the cship is even more in question by the gp. It’s about damn time!

I’m not seeing this anywhere else so hopefully not true. I could be wrong but I don’t think he would have gotten the police involved and gotten a restraining order just to drop it. 

Also even if he did drop it, now that the law is involved, if they find enough reason the state can press charges.

5 minutes ago, Jojobean said:

I’m not seeing this anywhere else so hopefully not true. I could be wrong but I don’t think he would have gotten the police involved and gotten a restraining order just to drop it. 

Also even if he did drop it, now that the law is involved, if they find enough reason the state can press charges.

“Also even if he did drop it, now that the law is involved, if they find enough reason the state can press charges.”

This is true.

They could have paid him, but at the same time, maybe it was just due to the fact that, after all, they're still family. Maybe he thought with the restraining order was enough. But if the restraining order isn't proceeding either, then that's a different story...

Or he realized that this could help Britney get out of the cship and his monthly check could be gone / reduced if she starts a legal battle by herself when she's free.

Archived