B10 Exec Producer Comments on Myah’s Instagram #MayahJean2.0

RedBloodedWoman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like for her own song, but not for Britney. It sounds like a Selena Gomez moment. 

Very cool and potentially faded, but no one wants Miss Marie anywhere near Britney new music project. It’s a sacred moment in her career and as her 10th album, it should be handled with care and respect. Not another BJ2.0. Hmmm, I wonder what’s going on. 

First off I feel like all the work she’s done for B10 will be scrapped because it’s gonna be so dated by the time she’s actually ready to release something.

Second off, if they keep him around...you know the drill let him KNOW we don’t want her anywhere near the project. Haha

If she has any involvement in B10, I will be so upset.  I'm not gonna unnecessarily hate on her, but honestly she should just stick to her own thing or backing vocals or demos for other artists. But just stay away from anything related to Britney.  I'm not gonna blame her for BJ (since Flop.I.Am was the one that had control over that and most likely was the one that decided to replace Brit's vocals with hers), but due to that fiasco and her knowing that her vocals were dominant on that album even though it was another artist's name credited on it... she should (out of respect for Britney and herself) not involve herself anymore with her team.

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

If she has any involvement in B10, I will be so upset.  I'm not gonna unnecessarily hate on her, but honestly she should just stick to her own thing or backing vocals or demos for other artists. But just stay away from anything related to Britney.  I'm not gonna blame her for BJ (since Flop.I.Am was the one that had control over that and most likely was the one that decided to replace Brit's vocals with hers), but due to that fiasco and her knowing that her vocals were dominant on that album even though it was another artist's name credited on it... she should (out of respect for Britney and herself) not involve herself anymore with her team.

Why this "hate" on Myah? Is not her fault if BJ is a flop album. Myah just did the job she was paid for.

Stop the drama and get a life.

1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nah, Myah Jean should’ve never happened. This is real “hate” & it speaks for itself.

Yeah, that's really nasty product of frustration, I would call it an Umbrella of a song:heresthetea:,

U hit someone once :well: with it and then u need to pay consequences for years.  

6 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

:wontcry::wontcry::wontcry:

When will we ever stop hearing about the infamous Myah Marie?? Didn’t her 15 minutes of fame go down in flames with Brenda Joan??? I can’t. 

"Infamous"??? "15 minutes of fame"??? "go down in flames"??? Excuse me, WHAT?

Myah is an iconic pop music legend, and her critically-acclaimed debut Britney Jean, which talked about an alternate, Britney Spears-themed persona miss Marie created for herself, in a similar vein to Mariah Carey's Bianca and Bayonse's I AM... SASHA FIERCE album, only began her truly awe-inspiring career. Treat the girl with the respect she deserves. :lessons:

Archived