B10 Exec Producer Comments on Myah’s Instagram #MayahJean2.0

RedBloodedWoman

I think as a fanbase we've put the blame on her when she wasn't to blame for Britney Jean.

She was on Femme Fatale and Circus too and no one complains about those because Myah is in them. She never decided she'd have her own record and she probably went into the studio just thinking she'd do background vocals again for Britney. As she'd done before.

Myah is most likely a nice human being, I've never heard anyone complaining about her after having met her irl. If she records background vocals like in Circus in B10 I'm all for her. Britney has had background vocalists for the longest time and it's okay.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for another iconic mess. 

October 2019 Britney "This album has helped me through some tough times in the last few months. I've had lots to deal with and these songs reflect that."

November 2019 the album comes out. Every song recorded by Myah. All bops with awful vocals and lyrics. 

B Army "It's Bethany Janet all over again!" 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Commotion said:

She was on Femme Fatale and Circus too and no one complains about those because Myah is in them. She never decided she'd have her own record and she probably went into the studio just thinking she'd do background vocals again for Britney. As she'd done before.

Myah is most likely a nice human being, I've never heard anyone complaining about her after having met her irl. If she records background vocals like in Circus in B10 I'm all for her. Britney has had background vocalists for the longest time and it's okay.

I think it’s more that she’s a tool for team Britney just like Sam is to get Britney to do  what they want. She doesn’t like a song but team Britney does but she won’t record it, no problem they would just get Myah to do it so it’s no wonder she barely recognizes songs on her album. 

Its well known she and Larry always butted heads and I’m sure it frustrates him that’s she’s smarter than she looks by coming up with clever ways to get what she wants or get around his ideas. The matrix said that when doing ITZ, they sent a song called “Pop culture *****” to her team and they approved it but Britney didn’t. I’m not sure she if she called them up or they did but they went out clubbing so  they can get to know her. One of the things she said was that sometimes she feels like she’s in a competition with the music or something and that sparked their idea for ITZ. Now I understand why she loves that song. That time there wasn’t no Myah but since Circus, she’s been featured prominently up to BJ. The more available she is to them the more they can control her image to their liking.

cuz let’s face it, they are a bunch of neurotic control freaks. Like she’s a celebrity and all but they take it to the next level. 

13 hours ago, jennyj said:

If she has any involvement in B10, I will be so upset.  I'm not gonna unnecessarily hate on her, but honestly she should just stick to her own thing or backing vocals or demos for other artists. But just stay away from anything related to Britney.  I'm not gonna blame her for BJ (since Flop.I.Am was the one that had control over that and most likely was the one that decided to replace Brit's vocals with hers), but due to that fiasco and her knowing that her vocals were dominant on that album even though it was another artist's name credited on it... she should (out of respect for Britney and herself) not involve herself anymore with her team.

I don't think it's fair to solely blame will.i.am. At the end of the day, it was Britney's album, and she was the main person responsible with letting someone else sing her songs for her and her album turning out the way it did. Now I realize she was probably being forced to do the album due to the cship and her album contracts, but Britney still could've stopped it/postponed it, and same goes for the rest of her team, but clearly they were just hoping they could get an easy inflow of cash. It's dumb though, because it just turned people away from Britney and while it might've led to short-term cash, they ruined future long-term cash flows.

• Super Mods
On 8/4/2019 at 7:45 AM, G-unit said:

First off I feel like all the work she’s done for B10 will be scrapped because it’s gonna be so dated by the time she’s actually ready to release something.

Second off, if they keep him around...you know the drill let him KNOW we don’t want her anywhere near the project. Haha

Probably sound wise but songs can always be updated. You never know cuz trends always come and go. That's why it's important she makes music she wants because it's not gonna sound dated. I think she kinda likes a vintage vibe. If the stuff she was working on was stuff team Britney approve then it definitely will because it's top 40 type hits of last year because Larry thinks that's whats hot at the moment. Seeing as how Glory is very well blended, I have faith in her.

34 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

I'm still in denial with that song, I really think I can hear Britney on that song...  :yesplease:

nah, it sounds like someone trying too hard to sound like her, not even the real Britney sounds that Britney-ish, but it would totally slay if Britney recorded it because it would fit her style perfectly  

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

She should've released Black Widow (I ignore if she actually did, but if so wasn't very effective), that song is really good.

I haven’t agreed with anything more than this right here on this thread in a while. I loved Black Widow back then and still listen to it occasionally. I wish SOMEONE would have released it. :bop:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'll eat you up aliiiiii-iiivee :CPKney:

swallow all your priiiideee :indulge:

Imma.... (dun, dun, dun) 

BLACK W

I

D

D

O

W

:lollipop:

Archived