britney's new dress.she liked it,she got it

britneyqueenn

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

This ain’t normal behavior for a 40 year old mother of 2. 

Going shopping and showing off said purchases isn't normal behavior for a mother of two? :umwtf: 'Kay. To be honest, I'm more worried about you than I am Britney, constantly finding something wrong with her and all. Get a hobby.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What’s not normal behavior.........

Many of you on here find fault in “everything “Britney does . Finding fault in someone on a daily basis is  what I consider “not”  normal. 

I personally love the dress on her. Fits her like a glove.  Good for her for getting out and having some fun! 

Guys, it's very interresting to discuss what's right or wrong about trying close in a dresser but why anybody's talking about the lyrics of the song in her video ? It's a french song but honestly with what's going on for her it's an interesting choice

"Oh ma douce souffrance, pourquoi s'acharner tu recommences, je ne suis qu'un être sans importance, sans je suis un peu paro, je déambule seule dans le métro, une dernière danse pour oublier ma peine immense."

Translation:

"Oh my sweet pain, why do you strive you start again, I'm just a worthless being, I'm rambling in the subway, a last danse to forget my tremendous pain."

I would not be surprise that she has at least a general idea about the song subject. 

16 hours ago, PZHSB said:

This ain’t normal behavior for a 40 year old mother of 2. 

I've been a fan since the beginning, and I think a lot of what she does on Instagram now is strange - not a fan of the fashion shows and weird videos, BUT this is one thing I think is more normal and real than 2/3 of what she posts. I'm not the type to post selfies or super personal stuff about myself, and I'm close to her age, but much of that stems from my own feelings that I dont need the sense of self-validation that I think many people yearn for and get from this type of social media. With that said, if I worked hard for a rockin bod, felt cute and wanted to share a snap of my new dress, maybe I would. I'd take this form of more real 'here's my cute Bloomingdale's dress' pix over photoshopped and impersonal pix of her on a pool float or the millions of Kardashian-esque insta posters who post filtered and shallow selfies of their duck-lipped trout pouts and staged 'oh I just stepped out of the shower and bae snapped my photo' nonsense any day. It's a glimpse at her feeling real and down to earth the way she used to seem, and I'm here for it.

Archived