britney's new dress.she liked it,she got it

britneyqueenn

16 hours ago, Derrick said:

She’s Britney f**king Spears and the only thing she has going on her life to share is a dress she bought at a retail store??

:queenie:

Or maybe she has so much going on in her life that she likes posting stuff of buying a dress in a store... Read between the lines :joanne:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE that dress and sunglass paring :)

But please tell me I'm not the only one annoyed of that side-to-side head move she keeps doing now?

ALSO... is it just me or was that Larry with her? (you can see her accidentally tease him on the side of the mirror... and that was definitely not Sam because there was no **** biceps lol... and that was Larry's typical v-neck white tee)

On 7/27/2019 at 10:34 PM, f**knfurter said:

Going shopping and showing off said purchases isn't normal behavior for a mother of two? :umwtf: 'Kay. To be honest, I'm more worried about you than I am Britney, constantly finding something wrong with her and all. Get a hobby.

Most mothers of 2 don’t have time for childish social media posts. 

The outside world looking in doesn’t think she is ok based on her social media presence. They spent about a half hour talking about this on z100 this morning. 

20 hours ago, jennyj said:

LOVE that dress and sunglass paring :)

But please tell me I'm not the only one annoyed of that side-to-side head move she keeps doing now?

ALSO... is it just me or was that Larry with her? (you can see her accidentally tease him on the side of the mirror... and that was definitely not Sam because there was no **** biceps lol... and that was Larry's typical v-neck white tee)

She was with Sam, baby

10 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Most mothers of 2 don’t have time for childish social media posts. 

The outside world looking in doesn’t think she is ok based on her social media presence. They spent about a half hour talking about this on z100 this morning. 

I assure you that they do, so you're not going to slip by with that one. I'll happily link you to the Facebook pages of the many mothers of 2 or even 3 I know who post dumber **** that they supposedly "don't have time for."

The rest of the world is jumping for a reason to slap the "crazy" label on her, and frankly, you seem to be chomping at the bit to do it, too. She's been through a lot of ****, given everything for the past eleven years. It's good to know z100's out there being just as extra about this as the GP, though. (And don't give them too much credibility, anyway; most of them are still convinced she's still bald, so like.)

Archived