Britney Spears' 'In The Zone' Is Now Available On Vinyl

b4goodbye

As much as I like her albums finally being released on vinyl as memorabilia they're nothing more than a gimmick. All the cassettes and vinyls Urban Outfiters produce are digital sourced, they're no different from what you can hear on streaming platforms in fact they can sound arguably worst as they probably used the clipped, distorted and overblown remasters made on 2009 for the Singles Collection. Say for example that they end up making a Britney Jean vinyl, the infamous Alien glitch it's most likely going to be in there too as they don't properly treat the tracks before pressing them which doesn't cost nearly what they're charging for anyway. Not only that but this also helps funding the cause we've been fighting for months now. In conclusion this is a hard pass :well:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I bought it :evilpatrick: 

I also bought the 'Britney' one but I never got it. Anyone else get theirs?

That sucks, giving your money to Lou without getting anything for it.

I did get mine, though it took a bit longer than what they said, but it was like a week of delay. 

Did you ask for a refund? 

11 hours ago, b4goodbye said:

I dont love the light blue either, but I guess I like that they're keeping them all the same. They'll look nice next to each other.

Hoping:
Blackout - Orange
Circus - Teal
Femme Fatale - White

I feel Blackout will be red and FF could be Black and white swirl or gold/cream and white

I think for Circus they will do a peach color like the *Nsync NSA vinyl

1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

I feel Blackout will be red and FF could be Black and white swirl or gold/cream and white

I think for Circus they will do a peach color like the *Nsync NSA vinyl

I was looking at the Nsync lps today too, they match the way their doing Britney's nicely. Strange they dont release Britney's faster.

I was actually thinking that Circus would look nice on the teal they used for "NSYNC" debut

Also, was looking at the "Celebrity" vinyl and if they do MP:GH, they should do a similar foil/silver... but I heard they're skipping it, so who knows

Got mine! 

I feel like we will be getting blackout in September/October (or GHMP) and Circus or Femme Fatale around Christmas time (if they continue to follow the pattern they’ve been doing since the oops vinyl).

i also think there’s a strong chance they won’t even do Britney Jean . I can really see them skipping over it. 

I’m really glad urban outfitters is doing these ! And it seems like they are strong sellers 

Archived