Britney Spears' 'In The Zone' Is Now Available On Vinyl

b4goodbye

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, DontTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

I'm not crazy about the colour. I get that they've done a white swirl again to fit the theme of the previous 3 but that blue feels too light for the album cover. I prefer the blue they used in the mock up but nevertheless, her best album is finally on vinyl!

Sidenote: Did anyone else have trouble finding the vinyl on the website? I kept refreshing on new/preorders and it showed the new Destiny's Child album but not ITZ. It was only when I followed UO's Twitter link I finally got to it. Even now, it's still not appearing under preorders but it is coming up under all vinyl and cassettes. Strange website...

I found it right away when searching BRITNEY Spears when it launched lol

Ugh, I doubt it's available in Poland, it may be sold out (as @b4goodbye said), and I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway, but damn, that looks so cool! I love the blue colour and pattern on the disc! :yesplease:

Also, it contains "Breathe On Me, "Toxic", "Touch Of My Hand", "Shadow", "Brave New Girl", and "Everytime" in amazing sound quality! :yesplease:

I think this is the standard version, though, just like most vinyl releases out there. That's a huge shame, imagine how awesome "Don't Hang Up" would sound on vinyl! :yesplease:

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, UnusualRick said:

Since it sold out so quickly, I think they will do a second release on clear vinyl like they did with BOMT.

I hate the clear disc though, like I rather they just make it basic black. 

22 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

They need to do a second release of Oops on Vinyl as well because I forgot to buy it when it first went on sale!!!

Oops was available for quite some time though...when Britney came out on vinyl it was still available... highly doubt they will repress both Oops and Britney...

Archived