Britney Spears' 'In The Zone' Is Now Available On Vinyl

b4goodbye

On 8/8/2019 at 7:21 PM, UnusualRick said:

Since it sold out so quickly, I think they will do a second release on clear vinyl like they did with BOMT.

I feel like the second BOMT vinyl was because it was the 20th anniversairy tbh . Both Oops and Britney haven't gotten this treatment so to skip them and make a different repress of ITZ would feel weird and would make the collection feel uncomplete 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine came today... Unlike the others that came in proper vinyl mailers this one came loose in a oversized box that looked  damaged. The top left corner of the album that says Britney is completely bent! I wasn’t planning on opening but now I am curious if the vinyl itself is broken?

7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I still haven't received a shipping confirmation but I do have an oeder confirmation.

Is this normal? I'm so scared I might not get the vinyl at all even tho I pre-ordered it the MINUTE it was avalaible fpr pre ordering on their website!

Mine haven't shipped either. I don't think you have to worry.

Dudes. UO are total **********!!!!!

I've went online 15 mins prior to the pre-order release and pre-ordered it straightaway when it became avalaible.

As I still haven't gotten a shipping notification, I deciced to co,tact them and u know what??

THEY SAY THEY WILL REFUND ME AS THEY HAVE NO COPIES AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE F?????????????? Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry britney gif

I'm really pressed!!! I told them I was really angry I mean I was one of the 5.000 people to get it.

This is just OUTRAGEOUS!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry gif

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Dudes. UO are total **********!!!!!

I've went online 15 mins prior to the pre-order release and pre-ordered it straightaway when it became avalaible.

As I still haven't gotten a shipping notification, I deciced to co,tact them and u know what??

THEY SAY THEY WILL REFUND ME AS THEY HAVE NO COPIES AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE F?????????????? Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry britney gif

I'm really pressed!!! I told them I was really angry I mean I was one of the 5.000 people to get it.

This is just OUTRAGEOUS!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor angry gif

Seriously?! How is that possible! I haven’t gotten a shipping notification yet so this probably happened to me too :( 

I've been keeping an eye on my shipping status since I ordered the vinyl and it went a little something like this: Ships August 9 > Ships August 16 > Ships August 17 > Has yet to ship

As of today (Aug 17), I haven't received a shipping notification or any further updates on my order. I haven't even been charged for the vinyl yet...I reached out to UO on Twitter and they assured me that my order would be shipping within 24-48 business hours. I'm assuming I'll receive the shipping notification on Monday and if anyone is in the same boat as me, I wouldn't worry just yet. It's coming!!!

Archived