Britney Spears' 'In The Zone' Is Now Available On Vinyl

b4goodbye

49 minutes ago, b4goodbye said:

Anyone else's sleeve damaged/ripped? 2 of mine (1 for me and 1 for my sister) were both ripped in the middle, despite opening really carefully with a box cutter.

I got this with the BOMT one and I've contacted UO. They've sent me 2 new ones and I could keep the damaged ones. They weren't even that bad so I was lucky haha. You can always contact them, they prolly sned you a replacement and if you're lucky you can keep the damaged one. But I've also heard some people had to send back the damaged ones.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok I'm getting very worried...a bunch of people have received cancellation emails because they ran out of stock. I'm still waiting to get charged and shipped even though i got my confirmation email 1 minute after it went on sale!

• Super Mods

It said it was delivered last week but I never got it. I called customer service and they said give about a week so to check back with them next Monday if it doesn’t turn up. I feel like my hopes are up and I’m one of the unlucky ones that won’t get it. :nydisgust:

Archived